Femslash February!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Jean, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Post your femslash February stuff (or just links to it) here!

• Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

CAMPS OUT IN THIS THREAD

I don't have anything finished yet but I'm hoping to at least have a one-shot done by the end of the day if at all possible! And I'm doing other one-shots too...

• Like x 1
  3. Jean

To start: Rogue of Time/Mage of Space!
    upload_2018-2-1_9-55-11.jpeg
    And here is the little fic about my characters in potterverse I wrote for femslash February.

• Winner x 3
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I gotta do some shit, I don't draw enough femslash

Does anyone have a favorite prompt list or anything like that they want to share??

• Like x 1
  5. Jean

• Useful x 2
  6. Acey

• Useful x 2
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I don't do a lot of f/f. Probably should. I'll try to get at least something out.

• Like x 2
  8. Birdy

Birdy so long

...if I write a fanfic about two girls who both (canonically) die at the end, are people gonna be on my case about the bury your lesbians trope?

• Witnessed x 1
  9. Jean

I won't be, but I will be sad if they die in your fic as well.

• Like x 2
  10. Birdy

Birdy so long

i'm awful and i like sad things sorry >:3

• Like x 1
  11. Acey

Speaking as a lesbian, I, at least, wouldn't be upset at all. Hell, one of my planned fics might end that way, and one of the deaths involved in that one has no basis in canon...

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

• Like x 1
  13. Acey

Finished another! Amedot, smut, enthusiastic consent, fingering, hickeys. Also, Peridot livetweeting her first time.

• Like x 1
  14. Jean

For the prompts "domesticity" and "crossover pairing", here's Wizards IN SPACE extended verse Lucretia/Hermione:
    upload_2018-2-2_10-26-18.jpeg

• Winner x 2
  15. Acey

AUGH I'M A DAY BEHIND NOW. ;-; Time to GET CREATIVE!

• Agree x 1
  16. Acey

New one! Sadie/Jenny, fluff, all-ages.

• Like x 1
  17. Jean

Lupcretia!
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  18. Jean

Have the v e r y beginning of an urban fantasy au-of-my-own-ofic that I'm writing for Femslash February; I'm not sure I'll actually finish it within the month so...
    Clair de Lune Legrand is one of those people who does not walk. She strides or saunters. Right now, she's throwing open Elizabeth's door and striding directly to her desk, face a thundercloud.

She strikes an impressive figure in her motorcycle leathers, helmet under her arm, loose ash blonde hair fluttering around her face only highlighting the harsh expression that turns her sweet, doll-like features into something foreboding. Times like this, Elizabeth forgets that she has seven inches and at least fifty pounds on the other woman. It's impressive and more than a little arousing, aaand she'd better refocus before that rage turns on her.

Clair de Lune reaches her desk and slams the folder she's holding down on it, hard enough that Elizabeth yelps and lunges to rescue her coffee.

Clair de Lune plants her hands on Elizabeth’s desk and leans down to get in her face. “Natalia Acosta is innocent.” She leans forward, eyes boring into Elizabeth’s. “And you’re going to help me prove it.”

• Winner x 1
  19. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

I'm not going to have the time to do much, but here's a rosemary
    andthymesmol.jpg

• Winner x 3
  20. Acey

AND ANOTHER! Pearlmethyst, human/college AU, domestic fluff, set the morning after The Sex but the fic itself is SFW!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice