Fic That Needs To Exist

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by LadyNighteyes, Jun 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

celeste superhero fic

like come on!! you have a pair of a parkour using mountain climbing woman with the ability to straightup double-jump with air dashes, and her anthropomorphised brain goblin with a whole host of powers like the ability to have several bodies and even fire lasers!!

i know there being no fic of it is as a subset of there not being any fic but...not even fanart?? really??

• Like x 1
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

suddenly wondering if there's any deadpool/winter soldier fic. i'm imagining wade serenading bucky with altered showtunes. "do you wanna do a murder? (it doesn't have to be a murder)"

• Winner x 7
  3. jacktrash

what if peter parker's aunt may was the same may as agent may from agents of shield? what if spiderman was raised by the cavalry???

someone write this so i can read it, pretty please

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. jacktrash

Spider-Man-Homecoming-Tom-Holland-unmasked.jpg Agents-of-Shield-Agent-Melinda-May.jpg

(yeah i know may is her last name and she'd actually be aunt melinda but shhhhhh)

• Winner x 2
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

That would be so much better than the canonical plot twist that his missing parents were actually secret agents.

• Agree x 4
  6. jacktrash

plus they both look like they're holding a frog in their mouth. clearly family.

• Agree x 1
  7. jacktrash

proposal: a discworld fic where twoflower the tourist is actually a badass secret agent, and the bumbling innocent act is really an act. told from commander vimes's pov as he figures out that twoflower the tourist and the deadly agent nihana are actually the same person, and tries to determine whether he's friend or foe.

• Winner x 9
  8. LadyNighteyes

I stumbled onto a FFA thread from a couple months back, and-

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
  9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@unpretty

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. LadyNighteyes

Her Bruce is a social media darling/internet cryptid, which... honestly just makes it more likely that people would keep trying to cancel him, I suppose.

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  11. LadyNighteyes

Speaking of things I find while FFA-diving: a thread where somebody posted an excerpt from a particularly ridiculous Lord Potter fic where Harry owned Hogwarts, 76% of the Ministry of Magic, and 45 out of 50 seats in the Wizengamot. Somebody said they were absolutely not seeing Evil Dumbledore as the bad guy here because nobody should have that much power, and somebody else said they would read that fic. I would also read that fic.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  12. jacktrash

i can't believe i haven't already seen this:

kingsman x avengers, phil coulson and harry hart talk shop re: the problem of the business suit not being designed for doing secret agent stuff in, tips, for the solving of. also hotshot young agents with distractingly nice butts.

• Winner x 3
  13. jacktrash

more crossover FTNTE: dr strange vs dumbledore: condescending archmage cage match

• Winner x 2
  14. jacktrash

a shrinkyclinks meet-cute where bucky notices steve staring at the prosthetic and says, "you can ask," meaning how he lost the arm, since that's what people ask, but steve goes, "where'd you get it? it's really cool!"

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  15. jacktrash

spoiler, dr strange wins because he's not in denial about being an arrogant butt, and is thus immune to personality based attacks.

• Agree x 2
  16. jacktrash

dean winchester and good omens crowley bonding over beautifully preserved black cars.

• Agree x 2
  17. bushwah

bushwah a known rule consequentialist

!!!! please?? yes???

18. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I swear to god this was a common theme in Ye Olde GO/Supernatural Crossover Fics but, unfortunately, a lot of the better ones were on LJ. No idea if they did or didn’t survive the purge, no idea if they were ported to AO3. :(

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Informative x 1
  19. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I can dig through my ancient Google bookmarks to find out sometime this weekend because I definitely saved at least one of those fics

• Winner x 3
  20. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

Been agonizing about the fact that I am the person to write Giorno Giovanna (JJBA) v Rotti Largo (Repo! TGO), like, I am the person who should make this happen, but I have a million fic projects and I don't want to

• Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice