Fidget Cube Giveaway!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Choco, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

Hey Kintsugi!! It's been awhile huh? I've missed y'all here, and I think I'm ready to Be Back, so sort of to celebrate, I'm hosting a giveaway! For what, you may ask? Well, for a fidget cube of course!! I have an extra one from the Kickstarter, and nothing would make me happier than to give it away to one of my fellow kintsugijin. I've been fiddling with mine on and off since I got it and it is honestly magical.

PRIZE:

One (1) whole entire fidget cube, brand new and unopened, in the special backer-only colorway "G4MER," plus a Prism keychain in white to keep your fidget cube safe and protected. And you can clip it to yourself and always have it handy. (It's pretty fun to fidget with the keychain part too~)

[​IMG]

RULES:
    1. To enter, leave a comment below telling me your favorite fidget toy, or which side of the fidget cube you're most excited to try.
    2. Comments only, likes won't count for entries. (Just to hopefully keep it less confusing.)
    3. One entry per person, just to keep it fair. (Also I don't have any way to enforce this, but please don't use subaccounts to get extra entries. Honor system guys).
    4. I would prefer only people who don't already have a fidget cube enter but again honor system
    5. I'm based in the US but I'm willing to ship international
    6. Obviously you must be comfortable with giving me your shipping address.
    7. Winner will be chosen by RNG on Monday, June 19th, 10PM Pacific Time.
    8. You'll be notified by pm & contacted for your shipping address then
    9. Winner has 48 hrs to respond or I'll pick a new winner
    10. I'll try my hardest to get the package shipped out at least within a week, but works schedules, executive dysfunction, etc.

Giveaway starts today, June 1st and goes until June 19th, so you have two~ish weeks to enter.

This is my first time doing anything remotely like this, but I really want to give back in some small way to this community, because y'all have helped me so much with my own brain shit.

Good luck guys, and may the odds be ever in your favor :P

• Winner x 1
  2. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Question: Can I enter if I got a fidget cube from the Kickstarter but somehow misplaced it and am now mourning its loss?

It's totally fine if the answer is no; I'll find a chance to get a new one eventually regardless, it would just be nice to have a chance at getting the same color I had before.

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Choco

that is very okay with me!!! i'm sorry about your fidget cube mishap

• Like x 1
  4. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I'd like to enter. I'm most excited to try either the side with the ball and three levers or the side with five buttons!

• Like x 1
  5. Choco

they're less like... levers and more like gears? they spin but in steps, it's hard to describe but it's a pretty unique sensation

and the marble is The Best Button i could click that dang thing all day (and it glides so smoothly)

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  6. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

(aaaaa)
    I really like...textures? and feeling textures, tbh, so I tend to like Things With Carvings—downside, Carvings With Stuff Stuck In Them stresses me out so I have to be able to clean them?

ALL THE SIDES but probably less so the Loud Clicky Ones because sometimes I like them but sometimes it's like nOPE NOPE NOPE (you're awesome THANK YOU)

• Like x 1
  7. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Yay, thanks! And comment for entry—the silent buttons are probably the most useful for me, but I think the track ball + control dials are my favorite. :D

• Like x 1
  8. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

ohh my goodness this is so nice of you

i've never had a fidget toy, but just by my preferred stims i think i'd like the clicky bit best!

• Like x 1
  9. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Oh wow, this is very generous.

I'd probably be most eager to try the clicky button, being an inveterate destroyer of ballpoint pens.

Currently I fidget with an endless edamame
    IMG_0999.JPG
    Unfortunately the action is really hard on my thumbs, and I kind of need those to draw. Although I don't think it was really intended for people to attach to their wedding ring via the chain and play with for upwards of an hour on car journeys? I get sort of obsessed.

• Like x 1
  10. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

My favorite stim toy is probably anything that spins or clicks. I did have a spinner ring at one time but it's gone missing.

So my favorite side would probably be the marble and the little joystick thing.

• Like x 1
  11. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I honestly like every side! I kinda want to get one but moneyyyyyyyyyy
    My favorite side would probably be the switch. Though I'm kinda scared of breaking it. The joystick is at a close second place, at least if I can comfortably fit the cube in my hand.

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I already have one and I love it, so don't count this as an entry, but I really love the gears-and-marble side! Definitely my favorite part. :3 It's just incredibly satisfying.

Also, where could I get one of the keychain holders? :0

13. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

• Informative x 1
  14. Acey

15. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Ooooh! I want one!

• Like x 1
  16. Choco

@Acey if you want, i have another extra prism in white (i bought one black and one white for my cube because i wasn't sure which one would match better & decided i like the black) that i'd be more than happy to send to you??

• Winner x 1
  17. Acey

Aaaah, I would love that so much!! My cube is black with red accents, I think the white would look cool with it!

Shall I PM you my address? :0

18. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

the switch side!! favorite fidget now is this chainmail fidget i have, it's super nice

• Like x 1
  19. Choco

sure~

20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My favorite fidget is the wacky tracks i got from half price books

[​IMG]

You can make neat shapes out of it or just crumple it into a ball and the click clack is super satisfying

Im most excited for the lightswitch looking side of the cube, and the buttons would probably be used a lot too.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice