Finnish trolls! (not the band)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by littlepinkbeast, Nov 21, 2019.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

I realised we don't have a Moomin thread and that's something that should be fixed! Talk about trolls and gay Finns and wandering disrespecters of police and hemulens and fillyjonks and hattifatteners! I will start off with the opening of my favorite Moomin short story.

One dark and rainy evening the Moomin family sat around the verandah table picking over the day's mushroom harvest. The big table was covered with newspaper, and in the center of it stood the lighted kerosene lamp. But the corners of the verandah were dark.
    "My has been picking pepper spunk again," Moominpapa said. "Last year she collected flybane."
    "Let's hope she takes to chanterelles next autumn," said Moominmamma. "Or at lest to something not directly poisonous."
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst," Little My observed with a chuckle.

2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

i only consume moomin through stuff the fandom makes and that crosses my dash alas. as well as like the occasional gifset of the shows or screenshot of the books. but like. through that i have determined that little my is the biggest mood ever? i am tiny and sometimes i must get up to The Mischief.

Every Little Creature Has The Right To Get Angry

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice