fuckin fuck my life right now

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Missfortunate, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Missfortunate

Missfortunate Emotional one

So this morning my mother randomly asked me to pick up her prescription for her from the pharmacy, shes told me for dayyysssss that i didnt have to pick it up for her and suddenly now i did because ask is more like "do this thing or im gonna yell and be a monstrous asshole to you you little fuck" when it comes to my mother. So i canceled my ha gout plans because she insists on having her presceiptions filled at a pharmacy thats like fucking miles from home instead of the one RIGHT DOWN THE STREET cos aparently they try to steal her pills or aome such shit, because i had planned my day differently this was a MASSIVE drain on me and I was tired and u focussed when i finaly got back home only for her to yell at me for not picking up my phone while i was out....which fucking died because she wouldnt let me charge it for long enough which was ALLL i said I needed before dropping everything to get her fucking pills, no thank you no nothin but "why the hell didnt you answer your phone" like really? So i plig my phone in and it geys blown up with text messages and voicemails asking where I am...........WHERE I AM......I WAS AT THE PHARMACY YOU SENT ME TO!! so whatevs i left it alone handed her the bag of pills, no energy for that bullshit today, so she goes out to buy groceries and forgot her card at home so she came back with like a jug of milk and a couple cans of chef boyardee or however the hell its spelled, and she says "oh we have chicken and pasta and sauce ill make donner tonight so dont make dinner plans......guess what....i canceled.my dinner plans too.....she goes out again later on this day and comes back screaming about her card.....someone got her info and spent ALLL THE MONEY. And now shes cursing herself because she GAVE the info to some loan scammer via telephone despite me twlling her not to...i didnt bither sayin told ya so, so she tries calling the nunber to cancel her card amd request a new one, by. Now its about ten pm and she asks to use my phone, once again i accomodate her, the call doesnt go through, its late duhhh, so she goves me my phone back, and i ask about dinner "oh i dont feel like makin it anymore" great mother yiu fuxkin rock yknow that? :D she offers me a can of apaghetti n meatballs but that canned ahit goves me epic heartburn so i refused it, she wanted to use my phone again so i reluctantly allowed her to, then she gets irritated at me for asking her a question then shes like"you can go now...this is a private call" so i asked her how so cos she just wNted to cancel her card and request a new one, also did i mention she was using my phone for this? So she starts fucking screaming at me about how im a little fucking asshole and how fucked up i am and my classic title "little fucking bastard" and ao after today im very very very emotionaly fragile and i asled her why she was beingan asshole to me qhen i was letting her use my phone and she yelled at me saying she paid my bill this mo th which is only technicaly true. She gave me money to do with whT I will, because my phone and i are i seperable idecided i want to pay the bill with it, which isnt due yet for another week and I paid it myself last month so......nope wrong there....and then she swore at me and slammed a door in my face so i kind of melted down cried very very hard and because of the things she said to me actualy contemplated hurting myself for the firat time in quite a long time which makes me feel so fucking shitty.....i dont even know if anyone could offer me advoce on how to even right now but any would help because im so fucking desteoyed by the way she was talking to me (im sorry if this should go sonewhere else)

2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

@Missfortunate welp, that's fucking terrible. I'm sorry you had to deal with all that. I'd vote hide and rest for a bit.

• Like x 1
  3. kmoss

kmoss whoops

You are having a ridiculously bad day and even if I can't really offer any suggestions or advice besides grabbing some water and making a chill out place in your own head for a bit
    i offer you a potentially comforting headbonk
    and some ridiculously cute chickens
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  4. Missfortunate

Ii think i wanna wander outside now....maybe not the safest idea tho? :/ those are really cute tho

5. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

Start recording that shit.

6. Missfortunate

should I? I dont know, what if ots all my fault just? cos i suck or sonething :/

7. Missfortunate

I snuck out! Gonna go to the 24/7 dunkin donuts here

8. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

So?

9. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

When come back, bring two Bavarian Cremes, please.

• Like x 1
  10. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Recording it means you have the option of looking it over later and thinking about what it is or isn't, without having to worry about whether your memory is right. That'd help.

And honestly, I don't think it's possible for her treatment of you to be your fault. You can't do something for which cruelty is an appropriate response.

11. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

Yeah, you did nothing wrong. She sounds like a ball of misdirected rage just ready to lock in on any target possible.

12. Missfortunate

Thank you @seebs it helped to see that, and thats a good reason to record this stuff, ill definetly keep it in mind.
    @ZeroEsper yeah definetly misdorected anger. Thank you for the reassurance Im feeling a bit better today, and I actualy managed to sleep last night and more than just a few hours too so i feel PHYSICALY much better too

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    • Like x 1
  13. emythos

It's totally not your fault. *hugs*

14. Missfortunate

*hugs back* thank you em <3

15. emythos

• Like x 1
  16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

yup, i'm also gonna chime in here with not your fault. and it sucks majorly that all this is getting directed at you, because it's a bunch of bullshit. *more hugs*

17. Missfortunate

18. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Oh no. I'm so sad to hear you're going through that, @Missfortunate . You're such an adorable young woman and I know I'm just a stranger on the internet but I really value you and your presence. And the stuff your mom said and did? That's not OK to do to anyone, let alone her own child. None of that is your fault, and to be honest even if it was, slamming a door on your face and calling you ugly, hurtful things would still not be an adequate response. Lots of hugs to you and I hope you can do something kind for yourself today and feel a bit better.

• Like x 4
  19. Missfortunate

@wixbloom thank you so much, I might not know you in real life but I dont regard you as a stranger, here we have helped one another, learned about and from one another and....I dont think..anyone has ever said that to me. Truly, thank you *hugs* I did manage to do something good for me, I spent time with my brother and i read a good book too

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice