Fun Facts About Us

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Deresto, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I got a fairly positive reaction in genchat, so here is the thread!

I'll quote mine here:

Feel free to add your own fun facts, just start it with "fun fact about me". Any length is fine and it doesn't have to be positive, but please spoiler nsfw stuff

• Like x 5
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Fun fact about me: when I was a little kid I wanted to be a ballerina acrobat. I didn't actually want to take ballet classes, mind. I just thought you could pick any career when you were eighteen, and so that's what I decided on :P

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  3. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

fun fact about me, i've only ever broken one bone, and it wasn't my own.

• Like x 4
  4. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Same!

• Like x 3
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Fun fact about me: I have a scar on my leg from an extremely minor childhood injury.

See, when I was maybe 7 or so, we had juniper bushes in our front yard, and I fell off the fence into the juniper bushes, right? But I wasn't badly injured at all, just a few minor scrapes that barely bled. They didn't get infected, either. They were super minor.

And yet somehow I ended up with a still-pretty-visible scar from one? Shit's weird, yo.

(I have wayyy more dumb childhood stories but I can't think of them rn and I don't wanna spam!)

• Like x 3
  6. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Fun fact about me,
    my bicycle nearly killed me in middle school. It stabbed me in the neck, and I still have the scar from it.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Witnessed x 4
  7. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

you know those little cardboard game tokens?

one time when i was a small I was Really Bored in assembly and found one on floor, and ate it.
    i cannot remember why i thought an appropiate response to being bored was to eat cardboard.

• Like x 3
    • Witnessed x 3
  8. context-free anon

context-free anon Well-Known Member

you could say you were...

cardbored

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

When I was idk-how-small and did horseback riding, I used to sneak into the storage shed and eat the feed pellets for the horses.

• Winner x 2
  10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

fun fact abt me:

I did some wacky stuff when i was too young to remember, like
    • pushing a teacher-candidate into the mud at a conservation area for ????reasons???? why, tiny everett, y u do this
    • Spooked a waitress by saying a full coherent sentence at like 3 years old or something but she thought i was a Talking Baby/Toddler What The Hell because i was in a stroller
    • accidentally injured someone's legs while visiting a family friend's house (i dont think we were invited back)

i dont know why thats the theme i decided to go with for facts, nor why i was apparently a chaos being when young (trick question all young kids are chaos beings)

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

In seventh grade I kicked the school bully in the nuts in front of an entire classroom full of people. And the teacher. Who pretended not to see and went right back to his desk to start class while the bully was still standing doubled over in front of it.

I was too much of an antisocial outcast at the time to realize it, but apparently I was famous after that.

• Winner x 3
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I was part of the illegal underground pokemon trading card black market in elementary school

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  13. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I used to sneak into the pantry and eat cat food

• Informative x 2
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I know how to intubate large seabirds in the event of an oil spill

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
  15. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I'm super hella double-jointed, and my fingers kind of naturally bend backwards if I extend them at all--which I only noticed when I flipped another girl off in 8th grade and she went "ANNA WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAND" and I was like "dude i was just flipping you off" and she was like "NO YOUR FINGER IS BENDING BACKWARDS??" and I was like "...huh."

I also used to be able to put my feet behind my head, but since I developed arthritis in my knees--likely as a direct result of my double-jointedness--I can't really do that anymore. I can still do weird shit with my arms, back, and hands, though! :P

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice