General M/M Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by furrylatula, Feb 19, 2017.

1. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

the fujoshi thread is more focused on BL/yaoi (as well as the experiences of being/having been part of that subculture) so i thought id make a more general m/m shipping thread to go along w the femslash thread. anyone of any gender or sexuality is welcome (dont let the tumblr gremlins stifle ur enjoyment) but please dont go overboard with calling yourself/your ships sinful or trashy

ANYWAYS

my number 1 ship (any au, even the ones where it isnt physically possible, especially the ones where it isnt physically possible) is cronus/cronus. yeah you heard me. i want this man to Kiss Himself and i have no shame

i also enjoy dualscar <3< slick spades, younger! cronus <3< eridan, and cronus x horuss in constantly vacillating codependent hell

kankri x horuss
    any other fandom male character remotely similar to cronus (barney stinson from himym, kevin from steven universe, hell, even fuckin gaston from beauty and the beast x cronus
    rufioh <> jake
    dualscar <3< bro
    dualscar <> karkat
    ill add more as i remember em

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like x 8
  2. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Jason Todd x Tim Drake. Yes, I know Jason tried to kill him multiple times. No, I don't care.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice