Guild Wars 2

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Socratease, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

Since there's a few MMO threads up, I figured I'd make one about Guild Wars 2!

I quite like this game! It's quality and pretty fun! I haven't played it in a while since my desktop got busted but I'm redownloading it!

2. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
    (summons @IvyLB)

gw2 is real nice, especially since i came over from wow, and the questing is much more dynamic, and helping each other is encouraged by shared loot and xp and resources and stuff and aaaah

also, im a grenade engineer. its everything ive ever wanted from a class.
    (that, and rifle skill slot 5)

• Like x 1
  3. Carcosa

Carcosa Member

FELLOW GRENADE-GINEER! :D

Been playing on and off since the game's release, and I'm super excited for HoT.

• Like x 1
  4. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

ya, been playing since beginning, too, but i know im not playing enough to warrant buying hot just now. got other stuff on my list.

5. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Wait but I heard it was free now? I didn't follow up on what I heard so I could be wrong, but.

6. Carcosa

Carcosa Member

7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

base game is free (either as-of-now or as-of-HoT-release), HoT is a full price title afaik
    Hi! I play super little because I have cripple hands and am very bad at mmorpgs.
    I only play plant people because aesthetics.
    I currently have a turret engineer, as well as a necromancer and a warrior.
    My characters are cute and I am a skillless noob :3

8. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

There's a website called GW2style dedicated to showing off your character looks. I have lost many hours to it and I will probably lose many more.

(here is my profile if you want to see what I've uploaded so far)

• Like x 1
  9. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

YES HELLO I recently sucked myself back into playing this game because I love it
    Normally I'm really iffy about MMOs because I don't like playing with strangers for many reasons. But Guild Wars is pretty fun! Because for the most part if you want to you CAN just do your own thing without other players bugging you!!

Also I friggin love all the lore, oh my god. Lore and worldbuilding. It's such an INTERESTING world!! And with so manny races that just feel different. I particularly love Charrs :'D Giant bullcats? HELL YEAH. Also Asura are hilarious and I love them too.

... I may have spent way too much time over the past few weeks playing but good lord it's so much fun.

• Like x 4
  10. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

This game has devoured me yet again and I've been meaning to post about it but I've been too busy playing it.

My account is Violinist.3571 and I'm on Tarnished Coast. We should hang out and play sometime!

11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Wow, I'm so glad there is a thread for this, because my boyfriend got me into GW2, and I just played up to
    Aurene's death
    and I am basically FLIPPING out and crying

• Witnessed x 1
  12. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

So I started playing Icebrood Saga a couple of weeks ago as they released those "Back to" unlocks so I don't have to pay and
    Fucking. Bangar. What a complete asshole. What a tremendously self centered idiot. Hubris does not cover your flaw, dude.

In other news, started working on my first legendary with help of my bf. I'm making Kudzu!

13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

[​IMG]
    Also stumbled across someone with the most eye blinding outfit I have seen in the game so far

14. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I finished Icebrood Saga! I am caught up and will be able to play End of Dragons at the same time as my boyfriend! Yeeey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice