guilty for little reason

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Fucker, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

ok so i kind of did something stereotypically stupid, i had a real good time but i met up with a mutual who is my age and happened to be in my city. we both knew beforehand each others age and were internet friends and we met in a very secure way, in a highly public place but i know its like

a stereotypically very bad thing because i didnt tell my parents

now nothing happened and it was real nice, but i feel guilty yknow. i mean i totally knew what i was doing and i literally was 99% sure they were legit and it was in a highly public place and i followed all the general rules except tellin an adult, before considering meeting up but now i also feel kinda guilty cause i know my parents would probably not approve

yeahhh teens will be teens i guess, and its probably not a huge deal but i kind of feels like im being watched and secretly judged because of it. which would probably not be physically possible unless i literally had my pc hacked or had a microchip in my neck while walking around but what can you do

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice