Half-assed exercise journalling

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by ChelG, Aug 29, 2018.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Metabolic rate calculators show I need to make sure I'm getting under 3k calories for slow starter loss.

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Pushed up the resistance on the exercise bike and the weight I'm lifting, and I'm the one who asked the trainer to do it instead of him telling me :) He wants me to eat more at lunchtime because I'm apparently not getting enough so I'm filling up on junk later.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Apparently cutting out the cheese doesn't help because it leaves me lacking protein, so I'm cutting it down without cutting it out and adding some mixed seeds instead.

• Like x 2
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Also tried beansprouts, but they're weird and icky so I don't want to resort to them. They look like lines of snot and leave a weird aftertaste.

• Witnessed x 1
  5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

lentils might be good!!! theyre very protein and VERY tasty
    i know you've been working on fish-things but canned fish like tuna or sardines can be mashed up and mixed with a smidge of mayo and are very tasty too

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I really don't think I'm at the stage of eating canned fish. I used to feed it to my ferrets and I hated the smell, and I don't like soggy foods. Also I'd rather not eat flesh products more than once a day, I feel bad about not being able to be vegetarian as it is.

• Informative x 1
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I hated porridge last time I tried it, but this time I tried with half as much water and it's pretty good - at least with a splash of milk to break up the gluey-ness. Sludgy food is gross, it just needed to keep a bit of bite. Also, nuts are a lot nicer when roasted.

• Agree x 1
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Doing pretty great! I'm way ahead of where I was a few months ago. Still getting nasty mood drops after exercising, need to keep an eye on those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice