Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Chiomi, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

It's the best holiday of the year!

I'm sitting in class wearing a Disney villain dress and a witch hat barrette, absolutely delighted by the crisp cold weather and the bake sale I'm going to have to wade through to get to my next class.

Candy! Costumes! Crunchy fallen leaves! An excuse for cosplay that doesn't require as much travel as a con!

What's your favorite part of Hallowe'en?

Also feel free to post pictures of pets in costumes.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm a scarecrow today to greet lil trick or treaters :P Would've worn my dreadlock wig like last year but I slept badly and am already a little headache-y so putting on a million pounds of fake hair sounds like a bad idea. So I improvised with my own hair a little :P

eta: as you may be able to tell my favorite part of halloween are the costumes lmao

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 4
  3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

aint got no plans, had no money or costume and housemate is feeling under the weather so no costume pair. so went with a good backup: crossed my cosplay w/ a kigu. instant success. Our plan is to go out TOMORROW and take in as much cheap ass Halloween discount candy as we can grab. >:D It's also nice and ice cold here, and since we're surrounded by college kids there's prolly gonna be faint strains of music from house parties later, which is a double score. 8D
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  4. AbsenteeLandLady124

AbsenteeLandLady124 Well-Known Member

halloween has passed here, but i have decided as it has halloween on other side of the world now, it is a second halloween here
    happy spookmas all \o/
    gonna watch hocus pocus and van hellsing with my boyfriend later as i have no costuming

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

Was stuck at work most of the day but I managed to jazz up my desk a little for Halloween.

IMG_20171031_101458.jpg

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. sidneyia

sidneyia from TV

eleven.jpg
    punk!Eleven (I couldn't find a wig in time)

• Winner x 3
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Already posted in another thread, but...

[​IMG]
    THE FINAL PAM!!!

I haven't done much yet today (it's only 1:18 PM here), but I plan on trick-or-treating downtown because fuck you I do what I want (and i look like 16 anyway) and then going out for pizza with the fam, which is a family tradition that dates back to when I was like, seven. Then my bestie and I are gonna marathon Treehouse Of Horror!

Oh, and I rewatched Over The Garden Wall in full. 'Tis the season!

(And btw, yes, I do have my coffee can son. I plan on using that as my candy vessel. :P)

EDIT: And since we're discussing Halloween weather...it's nice here, but juuuuuust a bit too brisk for short sleeves (by California standards), so I might bring one of my sweaters with me when I go downtown just in case. I have two seasonally-appropriate ones, a skull one and a bat one...I think I'll go with the latter 'cause the skull one needs to be washed. :P

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  8. sidneyia

sidneyia from TV

BUT do you have a breakdancing cockroach husband?

• Winner x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I dressed up as a dead ringmistress for a burlesque show a couple days ago! Nothing to really do today though.

• Winner x 3
  10. Acey

I'm way too gay to have a sonsband, alas.

(I actually did want to get a plush cockroach or something, but alas, not enough time or money. Do they even make plush roaches?)

• Like x 1
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I feel like someone must, but it might be kinda spendy

• Agree x 2
  12. Acey

Tragically left Coffee Son behind at the bus stop and I’m genuinely distraught still. :(

• Witnessed x 6
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Happy spooks!

• Agree x 1
  14. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Haby hamloween, i was low effort Han Solo

• Winner x 2
  15. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I just dressed up nice and threw my horns and fangs on, but I did some wicked makeup.

Happy Samhain to my wixen, and Halloween to all ^^

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice