Haunted house stories

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Mossflower, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Mossflower

Mossflower Well-Known Member

It's getting to be that spooky time of year again and the haunted houses near me are starting up. That got me thinking about the funny things that can go on in them.

Sooo you ever work at a haunted house? Ever been ran over by a frightened mob? tell your stories here!

My favorite is the time I scared one of the workers. It was actually a haunted forest and set up on a trail that wound though the woods. Now in one section they had the younger kids dressed up like skeletons and they would pop out from behind the trees about midway through.

I was around 10 I think and somehow ended up in the back of the group of cousins I was with. When we got to that area I felt something tap me on the shoulder. I brushed it away thinking it was my younger cousin. It happened a second time. I brushed it off again and then told him to stop it.

The third time I grabbed the thing that was touching me and whirled around telling them to stop it. I came face to face with a little kid that wasn't my cousin in a glow in the dark skeleton costume and the thing in my hand was a plastic bone. I let go of the bone and the little kid took off. I turned back around and caught back up with my group.

I felt bad for scaring the kid but it was pretty funny.

My second experience was with a haunted corn maze with my sister with her friends. At the end they had the normal guy with the chainsaw. We got to that point and the guy revved up the chainsaw and they all took off running.

My sister had been hiding behind me and took off. When she did she managed to almost knock my glasses off and almost spun me a full 360. So I got left behind and was just laughing my butt off at them as I walked on though. I met up with the actor as he was coming back and he was laughing as well having seen what happened to me.

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice