Have you ever met someone who has been banned from three Lazytown Communities?

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Kiyarasabel, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Kiyarasabel

Kiyarasabel eats raw coffee grinds; sobs in sexual frustration

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?!

So yeah, idk, I honestly try to be very likeable and laid back and relaxed, I have written over 150k words of fanfiction for the fandom on A03. But I guess my salacious thirst towards Icelandic men 10+ years my senior is somehow a threat to children. Also my husband was a minor; but above the age of consent; when we met online, even though I didn't know how old he was until after we had been friends for m0nths and did not pursue romantic stuff until nearly a year had gone by. We've been married for four years this summer, and have known each other for 6. I would not date anyone under his current age of 21 and even that is a bit younger than I'd prefer now, but I have been blacklisted and blocked by a significant portion of the lazytown fandom.

I've been in many fandoms for more or less my whole life, and it's strange because I remember being a child in fandom who was treated poorly by adults, but now that I am an adult it is teenagers kicking me out of fandom spaces.

I'm perplexed by this because although I do occasionally get a bit raunchy or tmi, I usually don't instigate and don't generally go any further than anyone else in a conversation. In the last of the three aforementioned communities, I was banned as soon as I had introduced myself.

Anyway, I'm 29, queer(shi/hir), mentally ill, I've been a furry for more than ten years and I am an artist of many trades.

• Like x 2
  2. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Welcome! Judging by the description you have at the end (queer, furry, artist) , you'll fit in just fine. Nice to meet you!

3. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

*WAVES* HI FRIEND!

4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Welcome! :D It's nice to see a fellow fic writer, albeit for a different fandom than me.

6. Kiyarasabel

Yeah it's weird, I'd never really finished a project until I fell assbackwards into this fandom.

• Like x 1
  7. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Welcome!

It's weird that no matter what age you are it's always the wrong one for some people.

8. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

yo that's actually impressive af and clearly I need to step up my game wrt being banned from various children's tv fandoms

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY LAZYTOWN :0c

Hi! Welcome to kintsugi! I would very much like to hear your lazytown thoughts and feels if youre comfortable sharing, i too thirst for Icelandic men 10+ years my senior.

11. Kiyarasabel

I am down friendo

12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

same. someone please ban me from the steven universe fandom

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice