Vent Hawke Vents: now with extra screm

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Hawkeguy, Nov 30, 2016.

?

fuck?

1. FUCK!

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. scrap!

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. sideswipe

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. time for BEEF BEE TONIC

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Verily

Verily invests her cash in stock in Cyber Disney

I mean, R-alliteration is working just fine for Rowdy Ronda Rousey. And maaaaybe a professional wrestler is not the foremost example of not being extra, but it’s fuckin, Ronda Rousey, who medaled in judo in the 2008 Olympics and some shit.

2. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

rowdy ronda jolkien rolkien rousey

i wish i wouldn't equate "second best" with an instinctual "time to die! also tell everyone they're shit for daring to have any self worth", counterproductive much?! on a related note oh wow i wish i could get joy out of things that's based on something else than "i can prove i'm better than everyone with this". like...if i'm worse than someone i'm gonna get garbage'd, and if i'm not actively working on being the best then what the hell am i even doing. and it's a game i cant win because if i had to work for something it's automatically third rate because other people were already better. which naturally leads to me immediately wanting to rip them to pieces. internet buds? only targets now, fuck basic human need for interaction, i guess!
    lizardbrain is such awful, awful poisonous trash, aaaaaaargh

3. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

if i break someone's face with a big feckin mace
    despacitoooooo

in other news i've been hitting pillows for quite awhile and i'm STILL frustrated, who wants to help me maul bureaucrats?

• Witnessed x 2
  4. Verily

Okay that’s a winner shitpost but the situation sucks and I’ll help.

• Agree x 1
  5. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

hAH i just waltzed into the computing centre and asked the people if they could change my name where the secretary didn't do it and now it says my civilian name, everywhere!!
    and i did all of that by myself - navigating the campus, all the paperwork, asking for directions, didn't lock up once. THIS IS SUCH A MASSIVE NEW THING
    kinda alleviates the fact that LIZARDBRAIN KEEPS BEING A RAGING FUCK, NOT THE GOOD KIND, THAT'D BE ME THANKS A LOT

([lizardbrain voice] being not as good as you could be is a death sentence, me: i just wanna draw and shill myself where the hell and fuck do you keep popping up from)
    ([lizardbrain] tell everyone what a huge idiot they are for not knowing how your specific bullshit with your chosen trade fucks you sideways, me: what the fuck)
    (it's issues (TM)
    (three cheers for constant surroundings being Smart People and The Other Halfie Kids (the genius ones) and not knowing shit despite it because you can't find anything out by yourself)
    (oh and your entire shit being destroyed constantly while everyone keeps up a veneer of "oh we don't know why he suddenly turned stupid. lmfao and we thought you could do anything isn't that funny" like my lack of intelligence somehow negates me being frighteningly awesome, thanks brain for making THAT a clear memory)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

accidentally rating things while scrolling on phone is the fucking worst bc what if half the Internet thinks I'm a weird creeper

• Witnessed x 2
  7. Verily

I cannot even begin to describe how many vent posts I have erroneously rated “useful”. I have this feeling that it probably doesn’t go through if you change it before the person happens to check the site, though I’m not sure. In any case I think we’d all have noticed a lot more weird ratings. I have never noticed any that made me go “huh?” and didn’t have a reasonable explanation (more than oops sorry I scroll-clicked).

• Agree x 1
  8. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

anyways
    people who think i should be useful can go to hell
    another fine day
    another bout of "haha wow i don't actually think i should be a person and everyone who says otherwise is fucking stupid"

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Witnessed x 2
  9. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

god it's so satisfying blocking every single wanker who accuses fuckin LINEART of being whitewashed
    ofc they start yelling when Favorite Comic's main artist decides to stick to lineart and lineart only for his cool human designs and not make the one japanese character have stereotypical asian features (which i appreciated so much adfhlkasjd)
    of course they do
    i'm fuckin reeling there i am being happy that a fellow queer man gets to have some fun with his art because if the guy isn't a role model for me i dunno what he is, and even happier about seeing humanizations that don't turn the canonically gay guy robots in a diehard loyal relationship into lesbians because it's so prevalent in the fandom but it's so much not my thing. and then people start trolling him and he opts out only a few days into the a-bot-a-day challenge, i'm. just. fuck tumblr teens.
    just RGH
    it was so good seeing someone's interpretation come from a similar perspective to mine, because i'm extremely anxious about weird fandom trolls going around accusing the fandom of being lesbophobic (i've blocked the loudest ones but shit do i ever have the fandom paranoia), and then this
    aaaack
    at least the drawings he posted are still up and continue to be super fucking affirming

• Witnessed x 2
  10. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

ok listen i've been a really vain ass all my life (HANGUPS!!!!) and me for once not feeling like a monster for having the face crater outbreak of the century? huge success
    i can't believe i used to bite over this shit hahaha

• Winner x 2
  11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

-fist bunp of skin based victory-

• Agree x 1
  12. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

uuugh ugh ugh i can feel my perception of timespace and general existence getting fuckier again and i knew it'd happen but it still Sucks

• Witnessed x 2
  13. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

i might be not all that ok
    which is a silly realization but hey it takes years for things to register as "real" even when i know that anxiety/sensory overload straight up block my speech sometimes
    ...time for attack plans I guess

• Witnessed x 2
  14. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

dear people reading this,
    know that tonight i had the coolest dream about being a cyberpunk adventurer and i was all grizzly and spoke with my head voice and had a really cool beard,
    and now i'm SO mad that i woke up from that you can't even imagine.
    sicerely,
    hawke "dysphoria" hawkeguy

edit: FORGOT MY MAD DREAM BICEPS
    WHY MUST YOU TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME, WAKING WORLD

15. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

made it through big grocery trip today without losing speech even once, i wildly air guitared to keep focus instead (it worked, i got the entire list of food AND some snacks!! yum)
    turns out people aren't keen to block the path of a headbanging midget, which is a cool bonus effect!!

edit: I STILL MISS MY DREAM BEARD. and the muscles but i can work towards those ingesting protein and being really fast won't give me acceptable facial hair tho and that's just unfair of the universe.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018 at 4:50 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice