hawkeguys scribble spectacular (and attempting animation, too!)

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Hawkeguy, Nov 12, 2017.

?

hey, what would you like me to attempt animation wise?

1. a short hand to hand combat scene

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. some X-TREEEEEME foreshortening action (e.g., a punch, someone standing up...)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. SORD FIGHT SORD FIGHT

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. whirl (the robot. not the action. maybe the robot DOING the action, tho.)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  5. scuttling guinea pigs

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. something else (throw your requests at me! it's free and i need the practice, seriously!!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy struggling to complete this thought

drawing thread!!!
    why?
    because i barely post stuff on tungle since vague anxiety about the stuff not being good enough, but i'm chiller and more chattery about everything on this forum right here!!
    streamTRACER.png
    that tracer is from when i tried to stream, and i don't even play overwatch, i just ingest all the comic and animaiton stuff...BUTT i never draw techy details so that was interesting

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 4
  2. LilacMercenary

LilacMercenary Well-Known Member

This is so good! I love how expressive your line work is!

• Agree x 2
  3. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

HELLO I LOVE

• Agree x 1
  4. Hawkeguy

Q_Q THANKS, my guys

5. Hawkeguy

here are some scribs that i'll never finish but wanna put out there regardless
    they're also very animu because there are times where i just. forget. everything i learned about anatomy ever
    dancer.png
    newbie.png

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 2
  6. Hawkeguy

here's a quick sideswipe dood that happened during this week's transformers stream (luv the fast boy...)
    sidwswipe.png

• Winner x 3
  7. Hawkeguy

i seem to have a soft spot for irresponsible red robots, because here's my second attempt at drawing a transformer and it's everyone's favorite yogurt lad, rodimus! (ok, I gave him the yogurt lad rank. it's a little bit above garbageboy, and a tiny bit less prestigious than LITTLE BOY.)
    he's very stiff in here (because 'bots are A HARD)
    roddysmall.png

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  8. Hawkeguy

more rodimuses. rodimi? whatever, they're actually on paper that time!

rodS.jpg

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  9. Hawkeguy

robot dump? ROBOT DUMP!!!
    enjoy the mechanical madness and my complete disgregard for construction, perspective, AND anatomy! it's a triple laze-a-palooza in this chili's tonight!!!

brainsmorchS.png
    first off this late late valentine's boy, cos why follow your original plan of just ink and blotty colors when you can spend two hours on flatting and color splortching and doing all the texture-highlight mumbo jumbo? ON WHAT WAS AN EXPRESSION MEME SKETCH?

BABY NEED SNACK small.png
    next: memes are good, memes applied to bots? better, doing ART of a memey shitpost that you, yourself, made and spent at least three nights cackling about? G O D T I E R. plus coloring in photoshop for once, too!

b3e04a6b261fbf504d32a89f0a1dcb3a-png.jpg
    last, screenshot of A Flaming Bastard because i somehow have STILL not colored the entirety of this but i'm still proud that i at least somewhat looks like what i pictured in my mind power point presentation FOR ONCE >8D
    (this one's gonna be so fancy. i have clip studio paint now, which has PARTICLE BRUSHES, all that ATMOSPHERE is gonna KNOCK YOUR COLLECTIVE SOCKS SKY HIGH.)

'til next time on the eternal struggle that is Make Art Consistently? i don't know her!

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  10. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I don't even robots but those are super cool (especially the first one, it is fantastic).

• Agree x 1
  11. Hawkeguy

first ruff animation since...2016? man i really gotta get my head around CSP because then i can stop meticulously uploading all the seperate frames to a gifmaker
    Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

also @Elaienar thank you! OuO

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    • Like x 3
  12. Hawkeguy

IMG_20180402_113218_928.jpg

those are some acquaintances DnD characters and the lighting is remarkably garbage for a thing i spent two entire days planning and sketching [muffled screams of "what's consistent rendering? we just don't know! line quality is a myth but dammit i didn't get those beautiful expensive ink pens for nuffin'!!"]

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  13. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

That's some beautiful inking! I like the look of the folds in the shirt the character on the right is wearing under the corset(?).

• Agree x 1
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

!!!!! Holy shit theyre amazing!

• Agree x 1
  15. Hawkeguy

8D thanks!! (even i dunno if that's a corset or a part of the armor lol, all i know is that the halfling is probably up to kill someone.)

16. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh damn, your art is fantastic!!

• Agree x 1
  17. Hawkeguy

SCREAMS
    thanks for all the complignents!

18. Hawkeguy

THIS WEEK:
    surprise more robots. but as humans. already uploaded all of 'em on tungles but WELL maybe there'll be a miraculous feedback on some site so i'm putting them here too lmao
    top to bottom: radmas, whurl, droft
    rodjinka small.png humanwhirlS.png huuuman questionmark droft.png

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    • Winner x 3
  19. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I don’t robots but daaaamn

20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Poor rodimus what is he seeing? (Also that is magnificent rodimus hair)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice