hello

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by TheOthin, Jan 12, 2017.

1. TheOthin

TheOthin skipped to campaign 2 for the tieflings

I'm Othin, a 22 year old chemical engineering student. I learned about this place from Seebs and Eric on Tumblr, where I have a blog with the same name as this account and post about Homestuck and Magic: the Gathering and other stuff. You'd think it would have a lot of Fire Emblem, but I haven't had a whole lot to say about that in a while. I like how this place seems well geared to a lot of the sorts of talk I'm used to reserving for Tumblr while being way more laid-back.

• Like x 2
  2. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

hello bonjour!! welcome to kintsugi friendo :)

3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

4. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Welcome! Ooh. chemical engineering, that's awesome.

5. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Oh - oh hey! Welcome to Kintsugi!

• Like x 1
  6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

welcome to kintsugi for all your kintsugi needs

we've got pet threads, fandom threads, roleplay threads, shitposting threads, threads about other threads, help threads, etc

If i wasn't on my phone i would include helpful links but unfortunately, phones. Enjoy kintsugi~

• Like x 1
  7. TheOthin

Thanks for all the welcomes! I think I've been getting a good feel for where to find things. Especially the venting about Tumblr threads. :3

• Like x 1
  8. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Welcome to the party!

9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Heya, welcome! :D Always good to see another Homestuck around. :3 Do you have a favorite character?

10. TheOthin

Which character I'm most invested in at any given time varies but overall let's go with:

upload_2017-1-16_22-46-57.png

(also hi this is me)

• Like x 1
  11. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

TIME PLAYER FANS UNITE. *fistbunp* I tend to lean towards the Megidos myself, but I love Dave and Caliborn a lot too!

• Like x 1
  12. evilas

evilas Sure, I'll put a custom title here

Heya!! Good to see you around!
    ((Sorry I didn't answer your question, it really slipped my mind for some reason. I can definitely help with the showing-of-the-arounds stuff if you want.))

• Like x 1
  13. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

superlate but wanted to say hi bc voltron icon

welcome to kintsugi, i hope you enjoy your stay here!! also if you don't know, s2 is up for voltron

• Like x 1
  14. TheOthin

Thanks! I love Voltron and Pidge is the best. Also I just watched Season 2 this weekend!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice