Hello!

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by CRCR, May 31, 2018.

1. CRCR

CRCR Human Expresso

Er, hi there! I don't really know exactly what to write here, I've never been that good at socializing, haha. But my name's Mort, I like to make art-- (see icon), and I like to read a lot, whether it's something like A Softer World or Discworld. I'm also interested in tabletop gaming, and video games, and game design in general. I joined because this forum seemed honestly really cool and welcoming. I have no idea how to end this... whoops. Oh well.

• Like x 13
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

3. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

welcome! and a belated happy Glorious 25th of May! :D i also love Discworld and gaming, especially tabletop gaming. the ttrpg thread is pretty active, if you'd like to check it out. what games do you like to play?

4. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Hey, it’s great to have you! Welcome to our mess, please claim a piece as your own!

5. CRCR

CRCR Human Expresso

@Verily Thank you for the warm welcome!
    @hyrax Thank you and belated Glorious 25th of May to you too! And oooh, I didn't notice there was a Tabletop RPG thread, I guess I ought to look around more thorouhgly, haha. And well, currently my favourite tabletop game is Betrayal at House on the Hill, but I do also like Pandemic, Tokaido, Love Letter, and Coup amongst others. Do you have any particular recommendations?
    @unknownanonymous Hi! How're you?

• Like x 2
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Heya, welcome to Kintsugi!! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

I love what little I’ve read of Discworld...are there any particular ones you’d recommend? Or any specific...arcs, I guess?

Also, A Softer World is great. (The fandom remixes GIVE ME LIFE.)

7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

8. CRCR

CRCR Human Expresso

@unknownanonymous Good to hear!
    @Acey Thank you! And well, you've probably heard this a million times, but the Ankh-Morpork City Watch books. They are so good. The books around Death are good too, as well as Monstrous Regiment and Small Gods.
    And yesss, I had a fandom remix series for A Softer World and making it was so fun.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
  9. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Hey, welcome to the forums!

10. CRCR

CRCR Human Expresso

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice