Hey (Spider-Verse)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Exohedron, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

I actually missed the beginning because my brother and his girlfriend were late and I had to wait out front with their tickets. I can't wait for it to come out of theaters so I can watch it from the start.

Edit: my keyboard not disappearing on me every few seconds would be real nice, fucking hell.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. Jean

Absolute favorite: Aunt May. (Ofc)

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. Jean

An opinion that seems less common than I would have thought: Peter B is the weird uncle, not the dad.

Noir and Ham are also weird uncles.

Who is the dad, you ask? Jefferson Davis. He doesn't know it yet, but he has two new kids and three new weird cousins.

Good luck, Jeff.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...hang on one of the characters is named jefferson davis? Like, president of the confederacy jefferson davis?

5. Jean

Yeah, Miles' dad. I was surprised too.

6. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Okay, so, Across the Spiderverse. Stuff about ideas, themes, blah blah blah let's talk animation.

Part of the source of the delicious jank of Hobie Brown's animation is that different parts of him are actually animated at different frame rates. What the fuck.

Source: Supervising animator, @cgratzlaff on twitter.

• Winner x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice