Hi!

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by wixbloom, Feb 23, 2015.

1. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I think last time I typed up one of these was like 2007, during my hardcore Sims 2 phase (yes) but I'm filled with happy nostalgia to do so now!

On tumblr I'm witchbloom, but here, since Gender Shit is happening, I decided to try out a gender-neutral variant. I live with 3 very soft cats: Cassiopeia the Bigcat, Dulcineia the Tinycat and Sollux Kitten, in a pretty apartment all for my own.

I'm a 24-year old gainfully employed person. I work as an administrative assistant in my university's nurses' office. Basically, I call to ask people to repair our air-conditioning or send us new cleaning material. I'm also a teacher, and will probably whine about the 2 unpaid teaching internships I'll have to complete this year before graduating and going off to art school. ALSO I am an artist, you can find my work here.

I've been through some really tough shit in my younger years, which I talk about freely but won't list right now because this is an introduction and not a pity party. It's given me what my friends refer to as a Trap Detector for unsafe, abusive and icky actions, situations and people. I'm out of therapy with my psychologist's blessings - although I'm about to start a new therapeutic process with a psychiatrist due to gender shit and possibly mild depression. My friends think of me as someone who dispenses good advice and can be confided in, so if someone ever wants to talk I'm here for it.

Ask me questions if you want to know more (aka I like to ramble, feed my rambliness by telling me what to ramble about)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice