HLVRAI [Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia that ANYONE can edit!]

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Nobody's Home, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Half Life VR but the AI is self aware [HLVRAI] is like, a funny stream series with also edited down episodes that you can see on youtube!
    The viewpoint (literally the 'eyes') of the series is the person who plays Gordon Freeman (Wayne), along with his friends who play other Half Life models, it's all like a big RP they're doing, with it's own story and character personalities. I think it's pretty funny, and like these people have been friends for years (from what I hear) so when they interact it's mostly like to make each laugh and shit.

Disclaimer, I actually haven't finished watching the series, I don't think I will, I've watched a lot of clips and clip compilations and have absorbed stuff through fandom. I can't warn for anything that happens, sorry! I pick and choose the canon I like for this!

I'm making this cause, tbh the fandom makes me nervous! They're young and there's antis and tbh I don't need that, and neither do ya'll!

I might dump just a lot of drawings here, plus I have an AU and character thoughts and stuff - and I love to share! Feel free to do the same :U!

• Like x 1
  2. versi2

versi2 ???????

I watched all the edited streams a week or so ago, it was great. I've rewatched it a couple times since then. Dr. Coomer was absolutely my favorite

the official edited videos have subtitles and are only about 30 minutes long each, so if you have the time I recommend watching them sometime! it's a lot of fun!

• Winner x 1
  3. Nobody's Home

here's a drawing I just did that is like the manifestation of my enjoyment of the main cast's goofs!

[​IMG]

• Winner x 1
  4. Nobody's Home

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice