hunga bunga dunga society

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by anthers, Jan 5, 2020.

1. anthers

anthers sleepy

Hello!

I welcome any and all interactions with this blogette (although I retain the right to ask people to disengage situationally or entirely) and it's kind of just going to be me yelling about my special interests and shit i'm less intensely into and my daily life and neat facts and cute animals pics and and and

And a lot. Literally anything I want in here that's sfw.

• Winner x 1
  2. bushwah

bushwah a known rule consequentialist

got any neat facts?

• Agree x 1
  3. Acey

Acey breathtaking, heartbreaking

cute animal pics you say?? :0

4. anthers

anthers sleepy

animal: If you look into the opening of an owl's ear, you can see the back of its eyeball. (google at your own peril, it's a little weird looking)

vegetable: Cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, kohlrabi, kale, and cauliflower are all the same species of plant, just bred with a selective focus on different parts of the plant.

[​IMG]

mineral: Diamond may not actually the hardest naturally occurring mineral anymore! From what I've gathered, there's decent evidence that both lonsdaleite and wurtzite boron nitride are both harder, but the problem is trying to get enough to test to confirm. There's not a lot of it out there.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. anthers

anthers sleepy

voila, a chunky junco

[​IMG]

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  6. anthers

anthers sleepy

I HAD MY FIRST DAY AT NEW BUG JOB AND IT WAS REAL GOOD

pings my autism organizing enjoyment perfectly

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice