i am a disgusting freak

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Void, May 27, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Yeah. Just ugh. Work is hard. Personal life is hard. Life is hard. Can I be a dog instead?

2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Definitely. We probably have a thread for that even.
    *commiserating head bunp*

3. Void

*head bumps back*

It would be so much easier lmao

• Like x 1
  4. Void

So! Got called earlier, I work Sunday and Monday, am not in trouble for the mix up as far as I know. Feel a bit better.

.... Planned an rp thing where my character has to sacrifice her eyesight to help her community...... Cough cough

• Like x 5
  5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

*pops out at the possibility of eye injuries*
    ?!?!? :D

6. Void

Ehe, sadly no actual eye injuries. Although I did once rp a scene where my character had to have her bleeding blinded eyeballs scooped out of her head before they got infected.

7. emythos

Still good.
    I'm assuming you don't have that anymore, but if you do...

8. Void

I am not sure I have that log. I am pretty sire people asked me to not keep it. But! I will do some digging. It is possible that it is still archived somewhere

9. emythos

Darn.
    I need reference for writing horrible eye injuries. (since one of my characters in particular gets a truckload of eye problems. okay, they were kinda created for eye injuries. sorry not sorry)

10. Void

• Like x 1
  11. emythos

12. Void

I drew a picture of her mutilated eyes but I dunno where it went. I think I kept it in my files somewhere.....

• Like x 1
  13. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Speaking of horrific eyes injuries, there's this awesome moment in the series Skullduggery Pleasant where the character Darquesse while fighting her arch enemy loses an eye somehow, but then just pushes the damn thing back in and heals it. Basically an immortal, but not invulnerable mage who can FLY vs a living skeleton it was best fight scene and far too short.
    Awesome about the job too :D

• Like x 2
  14. Void

Niceeeeeeee

I dunno why I love eye injuries so much. Like its not even a kink I just find them fascinating. They are gross and painful and look weird and I love them lmao

The pictures I had to look at for references for the pic I drew were great

15. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

oh man eye trauma. I have an OC who lost an eye to.... a creative and very self-mutilating fighting style basically. Then proceeds to shove magical artifacts into the empty socket for safe-keeping. Later on has an infant demon of the chaotic void nest in their eye-socket and thus skull too because 'It's a powerup and I could literally not give less of a fuck if people think I'm crazy. I know I'm insane craycray pants it's my style.'
    Flannery is 20 levels of gross body horror wrapped in cutesy gleeful mannerisms
    *sighs wistfully*

• Like x 3
  16. Void

Oh my god that is amazing

17. IvyLB

If i ever lose an eye I want a fake-eye insert that looks like a geode *u* (don't ask why I have plans for shit like that. Brian, the intrusive thoughts voice, needs to shut up more often.)

18. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

I enjoy doing cruel things to my characters in general.
    Like, i have a character who is shot out of the sky. and falls. their name is icarus :D

• Like x 1
  19. Void

I abused the fuck out of heries while playing her originally. (i still play her in other settings sometimes)

She's been beaten within an inch of her life several times. Dislocated her arm to escape bondage. Been blinded. Had eyes scooped out. Was torn apart by a giant snake monster. Face and hands branded. Lost fingers. Had her gills torn up. Like.... She was my punching bag.

Although one of my other characters got murdered and had his head left in a baby's crib for his best bro to find!

• Like x 1
  20. IvyLB

I enjoy actually acting out "torture" scenes more than I should.
    Like last con I had Nono branded and tattooed in the span of 3 days. The tattoo was done the highly unsanitary 'ink and WOOD NEEDLE AND FORCE' way. just because I wanted to do that. In the tavern. while people were trying to celebrate.

at this point it's highly likely that nono might become a mess of scars and mutilation despite being the only proper healer in the crew (okay barber but you know)
    and i have to paint all of that on every time i play as her :'D

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice