i am a disgusting freak

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Void, May 27, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I think one of my favorite moments as well was the time heries killed one of her rivals, ockzel. She was blind, smaller than him by half a foot, and wielding a halberd taller than herself. In the end she managed to lodge the halberd in his gills after he clawed open her back and face. It was an amazing fight. Probably one of the funnest ones I had ever done.

• Like x 2
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Putting characters through horrible shit is the best. My Leah, in between all the mental awful shit she goes through, gets her eyes ripped out and her abdomen pretty much torn open, and possibly ends up losing an arm. And that's just her first death! After that, she turns into a literal living nightmare, possesses the dead-of-multiple-stab-wounds corpse of her alternate universe counterpart, and ends up using self mutilation as a fighting tatic, simce her blood is hallucinogenic at that point.

3. Void

Niceeee. My friends didn't appreciate my backstory for heries where she was raped and assaulted. The rape was totally used as a punishment for her misbehavior, which I think made them feel more sick about it.

• Like x 1
  4. Void

Also I am pretty sure she literally lost an arm at some point, I fucked her up so many times I have literally forgotten what all I did

• Like x 1
  5. Void

.... Ok have I mentioned my love for Heries? I had an au in a loophole like universe where she got blinded in a fight and had to pretend to be dead to escape. Nearly died of infection before someone found her.

This one character just.... *clenches fist* needs her ass kicked

• Like x 2
  6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

We've all got that one character.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice