i can't name things and this may become a relevant title

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by iff, Aug 9, 2016.

1. iff

iff Well-Known Member

no "software design", we write thousand-line files like men*

*i say, like "software engineering is for girls" isn't an actual literal opinion people have

2. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i seem to have trained spotify to make me playlists made up of songs about depression xd

3. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i need that where the fuck is glew appendix again
    edit: glew is in /usr/lib64, and the include you need is <GL/glew.h>
    e2: LIBS += -lGLEW, export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib64

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  4. iff

iff Well-Known Member

gaaaah homework is boring and hard and i've been "working on it" all day and have gotten nothing done can it be tomorrow midnight already so i can be FREE

5. iff

iff Well-Known Member

...it is actually not that hard to have some opinions on these papers. now if i had only started the report before the last day,
    edit: wrong tone

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  6. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i am often upset about having been pretty bored in school but never really have tried to get me some more education because my sense of having agency, and external things being problems instead of it being just a thing i have to adapt to, are extremely broken. i in fact got to skip english class one year, but i let my mom handle that and she got me extra one-on-one drawing classes, which, if i had had any sort of sense of agency, i would have explained that regular drawing classes at my school were mediocre enough, thanks. or at least steered the drawing classes in some more useful direction.

7. iff

iff Well-Known Member

anyway i am free for the next few weeks and badly need a to do list so:
    - get a therapist?

things i have done:
    - post-semester cleaning
    - buy christmas presents (lol)
    - finish thing for seminar credits
    - ASK ABOUT MOBILITY PROGRAMS

to be edited

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  8. iff

iff Well-Known Member

at some point in 8th? grade a teacher gave me a 12th grade english exam to do but i ignored it bacause i was having a conversation! for once! and she concluded that i couldn't do it and i said no i don't think i can, but i suspect i could have done it and i'm still way too upset about that

9. iff

iff Well-Known Member

completely bullshit irrational feelings:
    grumble grumble. How are you a compsci prof and have no access to linux. grumble grumble. these fucking casuALS. grumble grumble

10. iff

iff Well-Known Member

legolas/gimli is THE brotp

11. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i keep seeing questions written as: ?[words]? and would desperately like the anglosphere to consider:

¿

12. iff

iff Well-Known Member

Comfort me not with wizards!

13. iff

iff Well-Known Member

How to Send Emails without Crying

14. iff

iff Well-Known Member

send the goddamn email, self

15. iff

iff Well-Known Member

aaand i got a 10/10 on it. maybe...just maybe, mind... maybe i should worry less about things. especially things that Don't Actually Matter

16. iff

iff Well-Known Member

everyone being rude af to Ioreth and the herbs master for talking too much is the most hypocritical thing ever

17. iff

iff Well-Known Member

2day is the day my parents learn about shipping from the radio
    Screenshot_20180203-114024.png

18. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i somehow have not one but two!! whatsapp messages not from my family to respond to. this is entirely too much. it's not even my birthday or anything why this

19. iff

iff Well-Known Member

in shop class one time we made lead figurines and i left mine in my bedroom because why not. and it's been haunting me ever since, but i've never gathered enough sense of agency to get rid of it (i put it elsewhere in the house at some point recently-ish). only to worry. is it giving me depression? did it fuck up my teeth? is it even dangerous at all? (i mean i haven't licked it or anything)

20. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i'm so good at this~
    Screenshot from 2018-02-10 10-02-41.png

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice