i can't name things and this may become a relevant title

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by iff, Aug 9, 2016.

1. iff

iff Well-Known Member

curse the day i decided to take the project option of extending a huge, messy and barely documented program over building my own thing from scratch. curse it

this makes no fucking sense. aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggaghhhhhhhhh

2. iff

iff Well-Known Member

writing paper presentations is the actual worst

3. iff

iff Well-Known Member

this was so confusing to watch until i realized that it's a class project

4. iff

iff Well-Known Member

halfassing is better than zeroassing halfassing is better than zeroassing halfassing is better than zeroassing halfassing is better than zeroassing
    communication is good communication is good communication is good communication is good

• Agree x 2
  5. iff

iff Well-Known Member

I have to make a long-ass presentation of the most boring paper i have ever read* and I Do Not Like It

*possibly a small sample.

6. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i hate this class and i hate that it has three different deadlines over what would otherwise be a pretty bearable finals week

eta: it has also made me use ye olde windows laptop with the shitty network adapter which makes for a just delightful combination with the shitty wifi in this place

further eta: considering* turning in a pdf that just says "you have awful taste in software and i refuse to deal with this".

*not really

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  7. iff

iff Well-Known Member

Selection_080.png
    somebody buy me some random stationery so i can move on to another procrastination method
    eta: also. i figured out that i can get the right-handed notebook experience by turning the notebook upside down. i am so smart
    further eta: today i read someone saying that a speaker should consider that their audience is lego people and that's just a great interference (meant lay people)
    more: like, how dare jetpens do this to me

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  8. iff

iff Well-Known Member

rps20180705_121900.jpg
    ugggghhhhhhhhh

• Witnessed x 1
  9. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i'm so bad at mornings

• Witnessed x 2
  10. iff

iff Well-Known Member

it's 11am and i'm so done with today

11. iff

iff Well-Known Member

+ fixed a paperwork snafu
    + had a good cry that had been coming
    - cried in front of some dude

12. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i super can't handle paperwork

13. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i lost track of time and got really sunburnt like an idiot

and i read half a book synopsis and it sounded hella gay.... and then i found the other half synopsis and IT REALLY WASN'T

14. iff

iff Well-Known Member

looked at some accepted-to-art-school-portfolio youtube videos and now i'm sad

• Witnessed x 2
  15. iff

iff Well-Known Member

uncharitably annoyed at french people's refusal to listen to my shitty french and their making me listen to their terribly accented english instead

16. iff

iff Well-Known Member

the standard description of the effect of onions is that they make you cry, but I'm always like. really? is that really its most salient feature?? how about the searing eye pain???
    and i don't actually know if i have a particularly strong reaction, or i'm a weenie, or what

• Agree x 1
  17. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i've been taking an intro to art history class (for funsies, part of an art degree that i'm unlikely to actually get) for a month and my impression so far is that art theory is mostly made up of e x t r e m e r e a c h e s and post-hoc reasoning. like i really want to like this class. but. i hope they're just really dumbing it down for undergrads?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  18. iff

iff Well-Known Member

having a fun evening of whishing i didn't have to occupy space and bother other people with my existence

• Witnessed x 3
  19. iff

iff Well-Known Member

Selection_115.png
    awww that's nice

20. iff

iff Well-Known Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice