i can't name things and this may become a relevant title

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by iff, Aug 9, 2016.

1. iff

iff Well-Known Member

[internal screaming]

2. iff

iff Well-Known Member

I had a moment of unwarranted optimism wrt my ability to not get annoyed at old people. and now i gotta spend a week alone with grandma. I lured her in with false promises of a granddaughter who can keep her grumpiness mostly in check. but can't actually deliver.

how can she talk so much tho. i would get such a headache.
    she keeps trying to tell me what i want to do, and i, of course, keep doing the exact opposite, because that's the kind of person i am

3. iff

iff Well-Known Member

): i want to go home

4. iff

iff Well-Known Member

gaaahhh. human interaction.... whY.

5. iff

iff Well-Known Member

- everything is overwhelming
    - i'm unable to focus on anything else while i have an unsolved problem that involves talking to people
    - the person this problem involves just will not give me a straight answer, which means i'm the worst person ever (the person would surely give a straight answer to someone who wasnt such a terrible human)
    - i skipped work yesterday, partly for extremely dumb reasons that also led to my fancy new suede shoes getting soaked, and i can't make it up today because my ability to work at unusual hours depends on my problem being solved. im the absolute worst human
    fakeedit
    - apparently there was a way to sidestep my problem. the solution was, unsurprisingly, talking to more people. fuck i hate everything

6. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i didn't have any ibuprofen blisters, because i'm bad at humaning and forgot to pack them, but i did have a sediment of ibuprofen half-pills in my toilettries bag, because i'm super bad at humaning, so all is well

7. iff

iff Well-Known Member

*is used to Unity and totally overwhelmed by C++*

8. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i sleep too much. i should sleep less during the day, because this way i get nothing done, not any work but also not any drawing or reading.
    the only way is probably not going home after classes, since having a bed at hand is too tempting... but not going home means i have to carry my laptop and lunch around all day, and my upper back is already kinda fucked... mmm i don't know.
    also, ive been getting nothing done at work, because work is boring. except work isn't inherently boring, i just suck at liking things

9. iff

iff Well-Known Member

10. iff

iff Well-Known Member

- printing stuff to console really is slow as heck
    - coffee is magic

11. iff

iff Well-Known Member

update: opengl still overwhelming

12. iff

iff Well-Known Member

:toot: i managed to draw a moving square

13. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i am sad* and want attention but being noticed is Bad
    *about how i always end up avoiding people that try to make friends and that i'd like to be friends with

14. iff

iff Well-Known Member

this is a thread of lotr quotes now.
    "We might try to hurt or frighten this tree to begin with,' said Sam fiercely. 'If it don't let them go, I'll have it down, if I have to gnaw it.'"
    gnaw it. nice

• Winner x 1
  15. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i have multiple moving particles that collide with planes :toot:
    still gotta do hella stuff for tomorrow :confutoot:
    including ~~~gui stuff~~~ :psyduck:

16. iff

iff Well-Known Member

hey sister it is not my duty to make sure your schedule doesn't have any gaps >:|

17. iff

iff Well-Known Member

it's still so hot here and it's extra super hot at work and it's hard to focus and i hate just being there, nevermind doing anything
    also it's hard to focus bc i hate the job even though it's objectively pretty cool and the problem is def on me
    and i'm a useless person that wastes so much time sleeping or just literally staring at the wall while everyone else manages to do actual good work and keep up with adulting stuff and probably talk to another person more than once a week
    and doing things is so hard. it's so hard and everything is so boring and i hate it

18. iff

iff Well-Known Member

*takes a while to leave the classroom after class because she is a sad sad person and professors sometimes give you that sweet acknowledgment of your existence if you do that*

19. iff

iff Well-Known Member

i can't read the name Glorfindel without thinking of this

20. iff

iff Well-Known Member

"At that moment there was a knock on the door, and Sam came in. He ran to Frodo and took his left hand, awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away."
    ... that's gay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice