I have failed to vacation.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by seebs, Feb 28, 2015.

1. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

So I had a week of vacation. It's basically over. I did not successfully vacation. Problem: Things kept coming up.

So, first, making the forum. Not a bad thing, glad it's done, it's helped a lot, but the actual setup was sort of annoying in the early parts for a number of reasons. But that day was Not Relaxing.

There was the day the microwave failed, and I had to go get a new one. There were two days I had to take my mom's cat to and from vets, the second of which involved about an hour of being in a loud room full of echoey hard surfaces and excited animals. There were crashes and bugs with the minecraft server because it ran out of disk space. There were just sort of generally Always Things Happening. And I am annoyed.

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Do you still have your reciept? I think you should get a refund.

• Like x 3
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

poor darling. i wish you liked chicken schlock because i just made a big pot of it and i would bring you some on rice so you don't have to think about food. <3

maybe i could bring you tea or cocoa next time i go downstairs?

#yes i know i could just go down the hall and ask in person #but that would involve mouth noises #nobody wants that

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  4. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I could totally use a food, too, I just don't have any idea what sounds tasty.

5. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Salty? Sweet? Clean? Heavy? Cold/hot?

<--my starting point list for foods

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice