I made a huge mistake.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Laz, Nov 17, 2016.

1. hello sub account

hello sub account Hey, using this to explain a thing

i feel-- vague pity for you. i think that's about it.

like-- man it sucks to have a bad case of brain weirds. don't want to be sucked into it either.

godspeed.

• Like x 3
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

But... it doesn't. Your refusal to actually do any give and take in this conversation, your way of just echoing the basic sentiments of the people you think have power, proves that this is not who you are. You're not good enough at this facade to be convincing. It's lazy, annoying, and boring---- and it's actions, not nature. Your entire premise for being here is flawed.

• Like x 4
  3. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

maaaan many things were posted in this thread while I was gone, but the interesting thing? nothing has changed and nothing here is interesting.
    Laz, take it from a person with ASPD who's hurt a lot of people in the past for no particular reason other than 'it was fun' and 'other people hurt me so I'm gonna hurt you too': it's not a way to live your life. I don't even feel guilt and I recognized that! my life went downhill pretty damn fast when I started hurting the people around me and fell in with other bullies. being one of them does not guarantee safety, and hurting others the way you've been hurt will not change what has happened to you, and it may not even bring you satisfaction--in fact, given what I've seen from you, it won't bring you satisfaction of any kind.
    you've got a lot of stupid and backwards ideas about toxic masculinity being the way you should live your life, and I've dealt with enough people who were serious about that bullshit and actually did harm to know that I don't want to be around it anymore. tell me if you become a smarter human being about this, and until then, see ya.

• Like x 4
  4. Laz

Laz Member

The only conversation I wanted to have was you giving me your tumblr names so I could block you all. I don't see why that's so hard for you to do.

5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Because fuck making your piss baby demands?

• Like x 12
  6. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

i mean mines dirtyamporaconfessions block away but blocking isnt how you make ppl hate you

7. swirlingflight

Yes. The reason we're not complying with your demands is that they're difficult for us. We are all absolutely ashamed at ourselves for failing such a plain and easy task now. Driven by our shame, we will surely fall all over ourselves to grant you the information you ever so politely requested from us. We are completely motivated by a desire to make your life easier.

• Like x 6
  8. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Because it's not fun taking orders, obv, rabblerabblerabble

eta: there's also the whole "I don't know you and that means I'm p sure I won't run into you in the wilds" thing that's confusing me for Why.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • Like x 2
  9. swirlingflight

(Passive aggressive helpful reminder: I technically obeyed your "request" by default the first time I responded to one of your threads, if you have view signature on. My main three blogs are linked right there.)

• Like x 1
  10. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

It's because you haven't given a coherent reason for needing to block us. Your words and behavior don't make any sense. If you wanted to avoid interacting with us (the imaginary monolithic Kintsugi Hive Mind), you could just stop posting and consult the directory of usernames, Skype IDs, tumblr URLs, and other social media handles of many of this here forum's core user base. No interacting with other Kintsugi users required.
    Alternately, you could do the sane thing and treat us like individuals who may or may not merit blocking at all. I'm not actually clear on what negative outcomes you're anticipating from Kintsugi users specifically and no other group.

• Like x 1
  11. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

your actions don't match what you say you want. maybe sort out what you really want before requesting things?

"i don't know" is a completley valid answer.

• Like x 2
  12. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

lmao
    buddy
    half my friends don't even have my personal tumblr
    I am so not about to hand it out to a random stranger

• Like x 1
  13. swirlingflight

Look how helpfully we're all replying with a variety of reasons we're not bowing to your authority. You might say you just want our obedience, but I think we both know that you're happy and taking notes, because with this information you'll be better able to manipulate us!

• Like x 3
  14. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

I doubt you want them just for blocking purposes. You're not an irredeemable person, but you're not a trustworthy one, either.

• Like x 7
  15. swirlingflight

Now that's just sillytalk. Laz has been so consistent and above the board this whole time, how could we ever doubt their intentions? Obviously they just want to block us, erase this site from their history, and pretend the whole thing never ever ever happened. They couldn't possibly want to use information against us. It's not like they've been completely ineffectually complaining that gosssshhhhh they just want to be powerful like jackasses, so maybe if they use the same methods as the jackasses they'll have power too, and jackasses would nevvvvvver use information for harm! Gosh golly. What a terrible accusation. Slander. Libel. Jaywalking!!

• Like x 8
  16. swirlingflight

But for real, Laz, we're not going to give you the keys to wish away your voyage to this forum. You need to put in at least the tiniest amount of effort yourself of finding our blogs if you want to block us all. We have 0 reasons to do what you want.

• Like x 4
  17. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

it honestly makes no sense to ask a bunch of forum strangers for their tumblr urls.

i dont know you. if you want to be left alone, it would have been so much easier to just, you know. continue to ignore us all. i have no reason to believe we would ever even come close to interacting on tumblr. "i want to block everyone" is not a convincing argument, considering you could have achieved basically the same results by not posting here at all.

you want personal information from us and im curious as to why. so: why?

• Like x 4
  18. Petra

Petra space case

Okay, like, why should we listen to you if you're not listening to us?

• Like x 4
  19. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

A cool thing about having been abused is how transparent and laughably ineffective a lot of attempted manipulation/further abuse is now.

• Like x 9
  20. Oracle Turret

Oracle Turret Please... I'm different.

My tumblr URL is areyoufuckingkiddingmethisrequestisnonsense.tumblr.com

• Like x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice