I semi-intentionally set my anxiety off :(

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by ChelG, Oct 26, 2017.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Freaking out again and it's my fault. I wasn't looking for underage drawings specifically but I poked through some 1d4chan stuff looking for ideas and when I saw some I didn't stop flicking through the folder, and I intentionally read some fic with icky content because again I was looking for ideas and it had some potential in the rest of its content. I thought I could get away with just a quick look without making myself panic and it wouldn't matter but I'm freaking out again and feel shitty. My computer briefly flashed up a screen I didn't recognise when I was turning it off and I freaked out in case it was a warning of some sort, and I know that's unlikely but irrational fears are irrational. I knew this was going to freak me out and I know it's bad but I still did it and now I feel totally gross and like I deserve something awful to happen.

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I was doing so well with not getting upset over this and then I do it again :(

• Witnessed x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice