1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

I Stream You Stream We All Stream For Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Astrodynamicist, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

A thread for streaming!

Promote your stream!

Discuss your faves!

Troubleshoot your setups!

Etc!

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

-crashes in-
    Hello I am Ivy and I stream on Thursday evenings european time! Channel is linked in my signature, it has a plugin if you scroll down a bit that should tell you the time to the next stream in your local timezone.
    Currently we're working our way through the mass effect trilogy in small bits and pieces, but I'm also looking to maybe add a couple other days to my streaming schedule so I can add other games, maybe even a variety of other stuff.
    Possible contenders for the variety pot: Darkest Dungeon, Oxygen not Included, Maybe Destiny 2 unless that nukes my bandwidth from orbit (tho i'd need to ask my fireteam(s) if they'd be alright maybe being on stream in VC or if I should stick to solo content), when/if i get them Rimworld and Kenshi and maybe a designated Anthem-Still-Exists-Please-Stop-Doubting-Bioware stream day

• Winner x 2
  3. 3strim

3strim Professional Accidental Rater

Good morning folks!

Crossing my fingers that my purple heart works over here, but hi! I'm 3tansel, and I'm a retro variety streamer currently playing Harvest Moon: BTN! But really, anything earlier than GC era is fair game!

I'm a Twitch Affiliate that's doing a bit of a massive update on my scenes in SLOBS, and planning a dedicated streaming room in my new house. New updates will be a second cam for doing trad art and tarot spreads, customized alerts, and more!

I typically stream at noon EST on Sundays, but the best way to stay up to date with my schedule is to follow me on Twitter!

Hope to see y'all next stream.

Twitch | Twitter

• Winner x 3
  4. Verily

Verily a very ineffective hitman

My streaming schedule is still very erratic because I’ve been doing this for what, two weeks? So far I’ve streamed Microsoft Mahjong (it had humor value), Elder Scrolls: Arena, and The Witness (my favorite thing to stream so far).

Future plans, besides more Arena and lots more Witness:
    • Gone Home
    • Skyrim
    • The Sims 3 and/or 4
    • Other Elder Scrolls since I have all of them
    Tentatively considering:
    • Her Story
    • The Path
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/robotrecalldisaster
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobotRecall

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  5. Verily

Verily a very ineffective hitman

I have a weekly schedule now! Progress!

Saturday is my day off. On Sun-Fri:
    • The Witness: 8pm/20:00 GMT, 3pm EST. Stream lasts 2 hours
    • Elder Scrolls Arena: 3am GMT, 10pm EST. Informal and silly, aiming for 2 hours but I will stop sooner if I get too exhausted

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice