I was convinced!

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by SirenFlare, Aug 27, 2017.

1. SirenFlare

SirenFlare New Member

my best buddy @NevermorePoe got me on here. I'm a Transgender male, who is just socially awkward and a huge nerd who's obsessed with marvel and DC. don't even get me started on Dr. who because that is my absolute favorite current running British tv shows. i also have this odd obsession with shows that have renditions in both the UK and america and i love comparing them to see what is different.

i also have extremely horrible anxiety and depression. which funny enough, got diagnoased when i was in college. which left me with insomnia and night terrors. and its been one hell of a ride since being diagnoased and handling it without medication for about two years now.

i also have this strong love of dogs and pets in general. its been a little over a year since my true best friend and my world of a pet Chet was put down. and honestly its hard to not want to go out and adopt one but i love pets and know that when i move out there will be pets.

i also am a firm believer of body modification as self expression and its a way i choose to express myself. i've personally only gone through piercings and coloring my hair, but i plan to do more in the future someday but how everyone knows it. ( i'm too poor to do these expensive things!!!)

i also love doing cosplay and sewing clothes and even items i need as a transgender male. as its hard to find clothes that work for me specifically part of me wants to start a business and help other transgender or non binary people.

i'm obsessed with all things music. i play piano, guitar and bass. and i really love to sing. i've been trying to get the courage to post something on youtube however my anxiety is constantly saying. "that will end horrible and you know you sound weird in a microphone."

i happen to enjoy hair dyeing, and watching tv or talking about random topics with friends when i do their hair.

my love for others and how the world views those of us who are different is not how i live my life and i try my very best to be non bias or with the least amount of hatred towards others regardless of what we are called.

i have major issues regarding my family, and more its within just my immediate family.
    they do not support me as transgender. they have never been supportive of the lgbt community since forever. i kept quiet about myself being transgender to them up until about three months ago. i just couldnt keep quiet about it for the sake of being able to truly be ok as a person.

i dont know how to try to communicate with them to understand more. my mom flat out doesnt want to understand anything and just wants to continuously look at me like i'm an abomination.

my dad i honestly think its a lack of understanding of what he considers as him being willing to accept me as a transgender male.

i honestly dont know a good way to even try to talk about the situation since they dont want to listen to what i have to say. my sister is supportive enough where she at least understands that its difficult for me living with my parents. however... she is not transgender and she doesnt have the same problem as i do so she is at a loss to help for advice.

it is to the point where all i think about is how i have a feeling that the outcome is that i wont have a relationship with my parents. let alone my entire family which i cant dare tell any of them im trans, because they are all extremely religious and very vocal about their opinions on gays and transgenders.

im honestly at a loss. and i just need help from someone who might be able to know what to do.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Welcome to Kintsugi! I hope you have an awesome time--Raven is a good egg so I'm sure you are too!

I dye my hair a lot too--what color is yours currently? (Mine is teal and pink atm, but I'm thinking of going teal and purple next...)

Also, as a music fan, what are some of your favorite bands/artists? :0

3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Look what Tyler did to my hair :D
    IMG_20170827_111007.jpg

It's a deeper teal irl

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. SirenFlare

SirenFlare New Member

It looks sooooo good!! I'm happy it turned out so well :D

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

6. SirenFlare

SirenFlare New Member

so currently my hair is purple. and as far as music goes im a sucker for panic at the disco and any bands that are still around that were in the mid 2000's still love my paramore. i also happen to enjoy halsey and lana del rey. And i may be a bit in love with twenty one pilots... thats just a guilty pleasure right there for me.

• Winner x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Good jams! Panic especially is great.

And purple is my fave color!! :D

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice