1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

idiomie: the silence liveblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by idiomie, Dec 15, 2018.

1. idiomie

idiomie ;&

this is a 40ish minute episode and i'm only halfway through after almost an hour and a half

i am really bad at watching horror things yo

2. idiomie

idiomie ;&

also loser boy found his way into a grocery store, and now there's a zombie in there too

can i also just say that i appreciate that this show straight up calls them zombies

3. idiomie

idiomie ;&

so i finished meat, and i'm not sure what's going on

on the one hand i like it because my brain is going "homestuck? HOMESTUCK?? HOMESTUCK!!!!!!" but on the other ... i guess i'm gonna finish candy so that i can say i read the things, and then it's possibly time to dump, like, all of canon in a trashcan. and set it on fire. because that's what these epilogues are feeling like

honestly meat just left me with so many more questions

also fuck dirk. fuck him so much. ngl i love dirk but. die motherfucker die

• Agree x 1
  4. idiomie

idiomie ;&

i'm probably going to settle on loving it because it's homestuck, and also cherry picking what i think are interesting character exploration things, and then, yeah, into the dumpster it goes

roxy was so good. roxy!!! is!!! a he!!!! so many goodfeels

also the part where dirk tried to "nudge" karkat and dave together was ... so uncomfortable. esp that he narrates the whole fucking thing like some goddamned incel? dirk wtf

also i def got incest vibes from dirk's kidnapping rose. dirk, again, wtf. also?? okay i lowkey kinda hate john, he's a personality archetype that i literally want to beat to bloody death but! dirk why'd you have to be so mean

it is kinda interesting reading the epilogues because a lot of the discomfort i have with it is like... peak homestuck irreverance and purposeful shit stirring about stuff that like, didn't register as uncomfortable when i first got into homestuck? like, i started it when i was ... 13? 14? lmao like a gave a fuck about handling things respectfully - i thought the edgy humor aspect to it was really good. and i mean. i genuinely love all of homestuck. it's my absolute favorite

so even though i'm reading these epilogues and i'm literally cringing, i'm still like... homestuck

guess i'm always gonna love homestuck lmao

5. idiomie

idiomie ;&

no but really this is not going into my canon

6. idiomie

idiomie ;&

lebesgue just called the epilogues "dumb" and i'm

:(

okay so i guess i like them

7. idiomie

idiomie ;&

lance has become relatable by sheer virtue of being terrified as shit

8. idiomie

idiomie ;&

i have two minutes left of this episode and i keep pausing every three seconds because the SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

9. idiomie

idiomie ;&

he tries to hit the zombie with an axe and it gets caught in like. the fucking overhead shelving. you go, lance, ya dumbass

10. idiomie

idiomie ;&

if what happens next is what i think is going to happen next, lance needs to fucking die

11. idiomie

idiomie ;&

okay actually that was ... somehow better

12. idiomie

idiomie ;&

new character who needs to die: phil

also probably manny because he's a dumbass

13. idiomie

idiomie ;&

kyunsun is the best character, but william is also a fave

phil, if you get william killed.... i dunno. just don't

i kinda like carmen

14. idiomie

idiomie ;&

(actually ryan was the best character, but he's dead now so *shrugs*)

15. idiomie

idiomie ;&

okay that was a great ending for phil

(he's dead. gruesomely. i'm happy)

16. idiomie

idiomie ;&

he wanted to toss kyunsun outside so the zombies would eat her and they could all run away. but instead everybody beat him the fuck up and tossed him outside

17. idiomie

idiomie ;&

rose, spears, and mystery man are now outside the diner that kyunsun, william, and the two fuckers idc about are trapped in!!!

i'm not seeing any signs of phil's body (and he's not running around as a zombie either) so i'm wondering if this takes place prior to when they toss phil out?

18. idiomie

idiomie ;&

what is the purpose of keeping a sex slave in the zombie apocalypse?

like. what.

19. idiomie

idiomie ;&

tbh all this makes me think of is this zombie sadstuck i read, where dirk got him and jake into like a fucking costco or something, and like, decided for them that obviously they weren't going to make it, and so took jake to the like employee shower and they had shower sex and the zombies got in and jake was like "wauh??" and dirk was like "it's fine" and jake was like. cool. guess we're dying. and the shower sex turned into them getting eaten by zombies

20. idiomie

idiomie ;&

rose, in a situation where she is probably going to be raped: does this get me closer to finding my baby? yes? okay, cool, let's do this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice