1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

idiomie: the silence liveblog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by idiomie, Dec 15, 2018.

1. idiomie

idiomie ;&

why is the military running a sex slave outpost

2. idiomie

idiomie ;&

(jk i know why just. sigh.)

3. idiomie

idiomie ;&

how in the fuck did lance get here

4. idiomie

idiomie ;&

okay actually tho i super appreciate that absolutely none of rose's rape was on screen

5. idiomie

idiomie ;&

but seriously not only why is lance there but why, of all places, is he locked in the sex slave closet

6. idiomie

idiomie ;&

why is there a rave going on

fakedit: why did the military personnel open fire into the rave??? they want fewer zombies, yes????

7. idiomie

idiomie ;&

seriously there were no zombies, then they shoot at the ravers, now they have a mini horde of zombies

8. idiomie

idiomie ;&

rose is quickly becoming a liked character for me

my first response for her was "waiting for this bitch to die lol" but actually she is growing on me

9. idiomie

idiomie ;&

also this heist of theirs assumes they had a good understanding of the layout of the outpost which. i find dubious. but there's so many working parts here - manny and kyungsun get out through the vents, and leave a drop bag of weapons behind for spears when he gets out (which! he doesn't even leave the way he seemed to have initially planned!); rose's escape is on her own, but hobo man is supposed to be there when she gets out, only how does he know which exit she'll be coming from? how does she know?

10. idiomie

idiomie ;&

god that's creepy as fuck

11. idiomie

idiomie ;&

actually though i watched a clip from z nation, where apparently there is a zombie baby, and i don't think anything will ever top that

i don't even go there

12. idiomie

idiomie ;&

13. idiomie

idiomie ;&

honestly tho william still has the best character introduction

"hey. hey. i'm not gonna rape you"

feel kinda bad for carmen. i didn't like manny, but like, he was her boyfriend, and all

14. idiomie

idiomie ;&

oH. so it wasn't the soldiers just randomly opening fire into the crowd. carmen filched a knife from some dude and stabbed him when the lights went out. that does make more sense

15. idiomie

idiomie ;&

... did ... did the military ... intentionally seed this outbreak

because, uh, that is the vibe i am getting from this

16. idiomie

idiomie ;&

everyone got separated GOD DAMMIT

17. idiomie

idiomie ;&

18. idiomie

idiomie ;&

????????

i have no fucking clue what just happened. i have so many questions

idgaf about people talking about how it has "tight storytelling" and "doesn't waste it's breath on useless backstory" or w/e: I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS. WHAT WERE THE NEFARIOUS MILITARY UP TO? WHY ISN'T THERE ANYONE AT THE STADIUM? WHAT HAPPENED TO LANCE? WHY WAS ROSE'S DAUGHTER THERE? I. WANT. ANSWERS.

19. idiomie

idiomie ;&

why does this guy always play a german, and why is his face so evil

like. that has to be sad. wandering around in day to day life with an evil face

20. idiomie

idiomie ;&

my brain: ah yes, you're looking at a genderswapped young professor x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice