im new in town

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by spikekat, Aug 3, 2016.

1. spikekat

spikekat mothman wannabe

(and it gets worse)
    hello! im spike/dave/varg/whatever. i like spooky things and writing and music and traveling the country when i get stressed. im spikekat on tumblr, which now sucks... a lot... and apparently it is nice here? i am a fan of nice things.

also like. u should tell me ur spooky stories. or your travel stories. or your spooky travel stories.
    (i could also. use advice. on how to forum correctly. what are the Rules, written and unwritten??)

• Like x 3
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

hi

• Like x 1
  3. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

shello frond!! ^u^
    i don't have many spooky stories oh gosh! but have you ever seen a sleepy cuttlefish!!
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Welcome! I don't have many especially spooky stories, except that my house is haunted...but she's a pretty benign ghost and I don't really mind her so that's not super interesting, haha. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

OK WEIRD QUESTION did you use to go by zippkat? and do you have a cool werewolf story with cool werewolf OCs? because i am like 99% sure that we have met before and i remember you being super chill

7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Omg i just got that your title is a john mulaney reference. A+ choice

8. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

well i literally just realized that this was posted.....like a year ago............................................g o o d j o b m e why did it show up in my new posts???

9. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Ahhhh John Mulaney!!! My family listens to comedy a lot and he's one of my favorites.

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice