1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

Interdimensional Paradigm Theory and Practice 404: the Weirdmageddon Tango

Discussion in 'Weirdmageddon Tango' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 3, 2015.

1. this is not a subaccount

this is not a subaccount Active Member

Error 404: INTERDIMENSIONAL INTERSTITIUM NOT FOUND

Continuity is an illusion, your timeline is fractalised, and cosmic strings are unravelling everywhere—WELCOME TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!

Find your once and future family, then do your best to make your way to a home you can save before the multiverse is destroyed in a quantum loop of nonrenormalisable demonic shitposting.

…did you buy gold?

- Me, back at the beginning.

This thread started out as a freeform shitposting rave, but somewhere along the line we gave it a plot. Now it's a panfandom rp with some coherent settings and story plans!

If you want to join, come check out our OOC thread to let us know you're interested. We can hash out what characters you're interested in playing and how best to get them involved.

We've started a new thread to continue the game in, so check out our continuing adventures in IPTP 409.

In the interest of keeping the game and story manageable and fun for everyone already involved, there's three major rules restricting what characters are allowed in.

The first is, there's a maximum rule to how powerful player characters can be! If you want to play god-like beings who can casually travel between dimensions... don't. If you're more interested in the character than their powers, then just be prepared to significantly nerf their powers, and work with our game master to make sure they'll work with the tone of the game!

The second is, your character should not be a god worshipped in our (the players') universe. We could probably work with comic book Thor (after power restrictions), but not Jesus Christ Superstar. It's easier on everyone's nerves if we don't mess around with portraying others' gods in the game.

The third is, your characters should not openly join the antagonists. There's plenty of space for scoundrels who want to take advantage of the chaos to get something for themselves, or just eat popcorn and make friends, but no room for omnicidal maniacs. Ideally, your characters will be at least somewhat willing to help keep the multiverse from getting destroyed. See:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@unknownanonymous helpfully compiled a post of quotes and resources from throughout the rp! You can find summaries, lists of characters, descriptions of the settings, and some of the major brainstorming discussion in it.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    • Like x 3
  2. Damara Megido

Damara Megido ファックボーイズはお金を稼ぐ。

YO.

[GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS A FUCKING BITCH SO YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO PRETEND EVERYTHING I TYPE IS IN TERRIBLE JAPANESE INSTEAD OF ME ACTUALLY USING IT.]

3. The Shitposting Orb

The Shitposting Orb ALL HAIL THE SHITPOSTING ORB|18+

can shitposting get cosplayed by the goat burgoise?

• Like x 3
  4. Hell yeah. Oonz oonz oonz, let's get our rave party on, I brought the glowsticks. (:(c

5. Larry Laffery

Larry Laffery Adventure Game Programer

Is "Rave" what they are calling those new fangled Discos?

6. Troll Rosella

Troll Rosella New Member

Maybe I'll find some crystal dragon scales in here..

7. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

Pfeh I was shitposting before it was cool:butterknife:

• Like x 2
  8. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Hello, @this is not a subaccount, I am Norm, the magical genie!

And you don't get three wishes. Instead, you get shitposts. Haha!

9. this is not a subaccount

this is not a subaccount Active Member

• Like x 2
  10. syntacticParadox

syntacticParadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ThIs should be fun.

11. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

• Like x 1
  12. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

So this happened.

• Like x 3
  13. This Was A Triumph

This Was A Triumph huge success

Excellent work.

• Like x 1
  14. NitchSnanon

NitchSnanon Nitch of Nitch

HOWDY ALL UR ALL ON MY TURF.

• Like x 2
  15. Cheep Anon

Cheep Anon New Member

16. frazzled

frazzled i'm just an alt....

...cheap....?
    oh... sorry...

• Like x 1
  17. Ronaldo

Ronaldo KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD!

So after extensive research, I've concluded that Snitch People, or sneople, control Kintsugi at the highest level!

• Like x 14
  18. Ronaldo

Ronaldo KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD!

[​IMG]
    The cracks represent their wise-cracking attitude! The light represents the Illuminati, who, as we all know, are the biggest pawns of the Society Of Sneople. It could also foretell of a hero about to shed light on the TRUTH--and that hero is me.

• Like x 13
  19. Faustite gemsona

Faustite gemsona Homeworld gem, frontier information gatherer

There's no sneople or sentient rocks under this cracking facade. Move along, human. Move along.

• Like x 4
  20. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

YOU CAN'T PROVE NOTHING!

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice