[intro]

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Clicks, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Clicks

Clicks The All Consuming Dread

I'm Clicks. I'm a writer who also happens to be active in the theatrical world, and wears fancy, expensive dresses on the weekends. I'm not really a nice person, but I think I'm easy enough to talk to. I'm kind of a supreme edgelord, so sometimes when I'm feeling particularly Edgy(tm), I'll say stuff to purposefully alienate people or make them worry about me. I have an ego the size of Mars, but I also hate myself, so whatcha gonna do.

I like video games and languages and linguistics and gore. I'm shy and anxious and have the biggest crush on Mads Mikkelsen. I often write in stream of consciousness.

Also I have pretty bad BPD and depression, so sometimes I'm really, really awful. Apologies in advance.

You guys seem like a pretty open bunch, so I'm just putting Everything out there so there are no surprises in the future.

boy i hope i did this right

• Like x 6
  2. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Hey, nice to meet you! You did just fine. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

welcome! what are some of your favorite video games/genres?

4. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Welcome to Kintsugi! Hope you have a nice time here.

5. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

hey friendo welcome to kintsugi!!

6. Clicks

I like Pokemon and Shin Megami Tensei (not Persona). I'm a huge sucker for RPGs.

Thanks for the greetings, everyone. This website is comfy.

• Like x 1
  7. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

shello!!!! do u like cuttlefish!!!

8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hey, welcome! :D Any gore stuff you're especially fond of? Because holy shit I love guro personally.

• Like x 1
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Hello yes I love the SMT games. Strange Journey is probably my favorite and I have put way too much time into it. Do you have one in particular that you like best?

• Like x 1
  11. devian

devian Well-Known Member

HELLO This is excellent taste in video games and I approve wholeheartedly.

• Like x 2
  12. Clicks

I'm such a slut for guro, fuck me up. Like 90% of the media I consume/create is guro related.

Strange Journey is The Best, with Raidou and DDS being tied for second. Soul Hackers is up there, too.

• Like x 4
  13. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Holy shit I love DDS. Excellent taste yes.

• Like x 1
  14. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

hello hello! welcome to kintsugi!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice