intrusive sexual thoughts and how to deal with them

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by anonno, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. anonno

anonno Member

it's very alarming to keep a straight face with someone when your brain won't shut the fuck up with the graphic sexual imagery

please help i hate living like this, it happens pretty much constantly with maybe 50% of the cis men i interact with, and it's awful
    (have violent sexual and physical abuse shit with cis men, possibly related)

also maybe some confirmation that i'm not a fucking awful pervert sick freak for this shit because boy howdy do i feel like one

i've had success neutralizing violent intrusive thoughts in the past but the sexual ones are so much more disturbing to me (so, naturally, my brain has latched on to them even harder)

• Witnessed x 1
  2. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

Are you seeing a therapist? I have OCD and sexual intrusive thoughts is one of my fun obsessive thoughts. They only really got better once I got on meds, and worked with a therapist to ignore them (...but mostly the meds helped)

• Informative x 1
  3. anonno

anonno Member

i am not atm but that will probably be a thing i can do someday
    waiting on weird american healthcare shit so i gotta wait a few months to apply for 2018

im glad you got yours taken care of though and that gives me some hope

4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

you're not a sick freak. i have had some intrusive sexual thought-type stuff myself, and it really sucks to experience.

• Useful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice