Is there someplace I can go to get help with my mental health issues?

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by Athol Magarac, Jul 21, 2018.

  1. Athol Magarac

    Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

    I'm tired of constantly getting screamed at for every little mistake. I want to go somewhere where I can learn how to be normal instead of an inhuman monster.
  2. unknownanonymous

    unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

    what you need is a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist: someone trained to deal with mental health issues, basically.
    • Agree x 3
  3. Maya

    Maya 人間失格 • they/them

    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. Ipuntya

    Ipuntya your purple friend

    i’d also recommend you see a clinical psychologist at some point. several people, myself included, have developed the hunch that you’ve got more than autism going on, and our intuitions have been leading us to similar conclusions
    • Agree x 3
  5. Wingyl

    Wingyl Allegedly Magic

    if you live near a uni that has a psych department, student therapists are cheap, very up to date on all the latest psych research, and understand internet culture.

    i got my autism diagnosis from a student therapist! i liked her even though i only saw her once

    so if money's an issue and you live near an appropiate uni: consider going to a student pysch
    • Useful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice