it's me, luke, again

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by lvkz, Apr 10, 2019.

?

we wasn't sposed to make it past twenty-five

1. joke's on you we still alive

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. throw your hands up to the sky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. and say, "we don't care what people say"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

hiya guys. i went through a bad phase in my life and i just wanted to let everyone know i'm housed and in san francisco for anyone who wants to connect and communicate. i am on social security and have an ABLE account so life is pretty much back to normal, or more normal than it ever was. life's weird. i spent my early twenties alone and on the streets. many people helped me, many people abused me and i didn't get to pick anyone. i don't get to decide if people stay. life's weird. being about to hit 25, maybe i can soon sing along to kanye west's We Don't Care?

for those who don't know, i'm this random, neurotic trans guy named luke, hi

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Oh thank goodness youre ok! Im so sorry i kinda ghosted in the middle of trying to help you find funds and resources, that was really shit of me

• Like x 1
  3. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

dude its okay, its always a struggle when someone in the community is lost off their meds and off their rocker... everyone did their best to help and all love to everyone who tried to help but i had to decide to help myself you know

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice