It's your friendly neighborhood art school burnout

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Silvanus, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Silvanus

Silvanus New Member

Uh aight so i've been floating around for like a day so i should probably introduce myself

I'm Meg, or Si, i'm gonna be 24 soon and i've been in college too goddamn long

hating college has become my entire personality at this point lmao so if you ask me about stuff like tv and movies and shit chances are i've been too busy with college to have seen it, if it came out within the last 7 years

Likes: The Psiioniic, star wars/star trek/80's sci fi, roleplaying my OC Silas, my girlfriend, video games (especially bioware, but andromeda just made me sad), bad campy movies, campy horror movies, art

Dislikes: parent bullshit, westerns, sports, art

disinterested in: anime, comic books

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

god i also hate college and I've been out for two years

welcome

• Like x 1
  3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Hello! I second you on andromeda. For me it felt like wasted potential, what about you?

4. Silvanus

Silvanus New Member

i mean, i know exactly what went wrong with it, when they lost their directors/main devs as part of EA being in the top 3 worst companies to work for in america for the last.... god, 4 or 5 years now, instead of giving the new management time to handle the situation it was pushed through on the deadline, even though the company upheval happened over a year ahead of time and they easily could have delayed to create a finished product

that and the animation bugs are from an incomplete conversation system, which hopefully??? will be patched??? but fuck only knows when. Even the first patch made some huge improvements. When it's not an actual shitshow anymore i'm gonna play through it (because my dumb ass, who has never preordered a game in their fckin life, preordered it for $80 the day it became avalible) because??? i want??? to kiss vetra???

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

yea, I pre ordered it because all the other bioware games i've had have been fairly decent quality, but they really let andromeda get screwed over.

6. Silvanus

Silvanus New Member

Yeah I'm a sucker for inquisition. It's right up there with bioshock for favorite game of all time

• Agree x 1
  7. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

hey there welcome

• Like x 1
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

hi!

the roleplaying on kintsugi is in the it's galley's turn subforum, if you wanna check that out.

• Informative x 1
  9. Silvanus

Silvanus New Member

I probably will, it's just been kind of a stressful couple of days so I've been low on spoons for backlogs and character sheets and stuff. But thank you, I'll get to it eventually.

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hey, welcome! :D

What are some of your favorite bad movies? (I used to eat at an In-N-Out right across from a building allegedly owned by Tommy Wiseau that had a HUGE ad for The Room on it...you might appreciate that.)

11. Silvanus

Silvanus New Member

Fam I ADORE Tommy Wiseau and The Room

And the fourth Tremors movie

And Jennifer's Body

I am so incredibly fucking psyched for The Disaster Artist to come out

• Informative x 1
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I've been reading the book! It's really good so far. :D

13. Silvanus

Silvanus New Member

I haven't had a lot of time for reading with college but I've seen Greg read parts of it about on YouTube.

• Informative x 1
  14. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hi! I also love The Psiioniic, and am very fond of both Star Wars and Star Trek!

• Agree x 1
  15. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Aw yeah The Psiioniic is the best :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice