I've literally sat here and written out a few thread titles, and none of them seemed appropriate

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by The J, Oct 5, 2015.

1. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

i want to say something snarky like "but if ur not real then how i a dog become god take that athetits" but. yeah.

i've been here and it's not fun. witnessed.

• Like x 1
  2. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Witnessed <3

3. The J

The J 16-layer Fightme Dip

Maybe if I had been a better person in my life, people would stop leaving. maybe if I wasn't so headfucked, it would be easier to replace them.

Everything is happening too fast and I want to leave and run and flee and

I can't even leave the house to get a job I can't even get the fucking assholes in oregon to give me documentation so I can get help here.
    I'm not suicidal. It doesn't matter if I die, because I'm not even real to begin with.
    I'm probably losing, or lost my grip on reality, because i realize how stupid, how wrong that sounds and I just...I want to leave. I want to go home and there's no home to go to.
    No comfort for this ache.

To hospitalize myself would be causing someone else's entire world to fall in and I can't allow that. I'll be his rock. That's all I'm good for.

4. The J

The J 16-layer Fightme Dip

I'm tired of trying.

5. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

<3 I don't really know what to say, except that you are a real, valuable person who deserves help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice