Discussion in 'Make It So' started by chthonicfatigue, Jul 7, 2016.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I drew once, but not anymore.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    • Like x 1
  2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Any guidelines for suggestions? i.e. - do you have a preferred genre/style or anything like that? How detailed do you want/like your prompts?

3. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

okay the linework might kill you but it's also gorgeous.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That is a super hecking cute alphys

• Agree x 1
  5. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Those colours are really pretty and I love how you've done the lips in particular! And I love nouveau stuff, it's so fun to look at.

I wish I knew what to say about doubting whether you should continue with art. It's really hard sometimes. It can also be really nice knowing that you created something and sent it out into the world where people can see it and like it. I don't know, just *sympathetic and encouraging noises*

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  6. Bunny

That is a wonderfully creepy grin and your painting work on the face looks pretty neat so far!

• Like x 1
  7. Bunny

Consistency is more important in arting when you are trying to make money off it I feel. Play about with your styles and have fun with them.

• Agree x 1
  8. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Shit, dude, I think that looks fantastic. Just the thumbnail really caught my eye and then in full view it was even better.

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice