clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

wait nvm i listened to atw over 4k times last year

i'm almost up to 5k

SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE~

• Winner x 1
  2. They Might Be Addictive

• Agree x 4
  3. Acey

oh there's no "might" about it

• Agree x 2
  4. Hey Acey I'm getting some pearlmethyst songs for u finally

• Winner x 1
  5. Acey

SWEET, I will listen ASAP! Thank you for your service!! <3

• Like x 1
  6. Acey

when i was 22 i made out with a cute drifter in spokane while my mom was at her high school reunion

her name was liz

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  7. Acey

here is a photo of john flansburgh kissing former tmbg producer bill krauss on the lips
    0E0969F3-B0B9-4F6B-A2A7-6B557D4A5C46.jpeg
    john hlans. burg bi sexu

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  8. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

(camera zooms in on the person in the lower-right while background static gets extremely bass boosted)

• Agree x 1
  9. Acey

that pic is my fb cover image now

• Winner x 2
  10. Acey

today’s song: best regrets!

11. Acey

today’s song: she’s an angel!

12. Acey

i have met SO MANY GOOD DOGS

• Winner x 5
  13. Acey

weird shit that happened yesterday at work:
    1. this girl, who i would quickly realize was drunk, asked me where the nearest liquor store was. i told her, and she proceeded to, instead of heading there, stand next to me and start SCREAMING at people about the sale i’m shilling at my job. i politely told her to please stop eventually, as i didn’t wanna get in trouble for fucking up, and she said “you can’t just tell people what to do!!” and i was just “...i’ll be right back” and went inside to grab a manager, who told me i wouldn’t have gotten in trouble for someone else’s behavior (and that if someone on the street EVER makes me uncomfortable i should come in and grab a manager), and went outside with me to tell her to leave (god bless my coworkers tbh). by that time, Drunk Girl had finally fucked off, but. yeah.
    2. this older woman came up to me and, when i tried to tell her there was a sale, started telling me about how she’d been repeatedly tortured and raped as part of a government conspiracy or something and also talked about how all her emails and credit cards got hacked???? i just nodded along sympathetically, told her i was so sorry a few times, but eventually i had to tell her (again, politely) to leave because she was blocking me and making it impossible to do my job. she DID leave but it was still an odd experience—i suspect she had some sort of delusional disorder? i felt bad for her but she really was making my job impossible. :/
    BUT i think i handled both situations well so i’m p proud of myself!! c:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  14. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

That sounds like A Fucking Trip, but yeah working with the public just kinda Be Like That XD

• Agree x 3
  15. Acey

it DEFINITELY Be Like That Sometimes, especially in downtown santa cruz haha. and it very much was A Fucking Trip but at least i managed to keep my cool, which is actually a HUGE step forward.

• Winner x 1
  16. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

That's really great to hear :)

• Like x 1
  17. Congrats on keeping your cool, that's one of the biggest (and toughest) things to master in customer service. tbh I still struggle with it sometimes.

• Like x 1
  18. Acey

Thanks, I’m pretty proud! Drunk Girl was a trial especially, so I’m really glad I managed that one okay.

• Like x 1
  19. Acey

amethyst going “WAIT, NO! YOU CAN START SMALLER! TALK TO A NERD!!” in last one out and steven just going “amethyst” fucking slays me every time. holy FUCK that episode is good. i love it.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  20. Acey

honestly a lot of what makes aspr so heartbreaking to me is that like

when pink and pearl staged pink’s shattering, it was pretty obvious to me that developmentally, they were likely teenagers. pearl especially looks so young—like, mid-teens—and they’re both just...so obviously young in general? just...dumb kids. (and pearl went through so much at such a (by gem standards) young age. it’s no wonder she’s so messed up.)

i think @Verily pegged it pretty well when she said “romeo and juliet makes so much more sense when you realize they were teenagers.”

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice