Kicking Elemental Dragons For Fun And Profit (Rift thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by littlepinkbeast, Sep 28, 2015.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

Didn't look like we had a thread for Rift yet, and I've been poking around in it again some, so I figured I'd start one. I'm Loiteva, Hermeia, Serakha, and Tsafira on Faeblight. Anyone besides me and @rainbowbarnacle play? Anyone got stories to share or pretty costumes to show off?

2. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I do! :D I'm Merkurius (main, max level), Iolis, Fairyfire, Akileija, and Orvokki on Faeblight. I don't have any recent pictures because I'm not very good at picture taking, but I'll get some soon because putting together outfits is my favorite thing and my two completed dimensions look pretty nice.

I haven't had anything particularly interesting happening in-game since I tried to solo the Volan event with my main (because the Volan event is my favorite and it so rarely pops anymore). I... am not badass enough to solo Volan, but fortunately a couple of other people joined in and helped and we actually took him down. It took us almost the entirety of the time limit to finish, since the other two people looked like fresh 60s and my gear isn't exactly spectacular.

The time I fought Volan before that I managed to drum up enough interest to get a full raid of mostly 65s, and we took him down pretty fast. I think five 65s with decent gear could probably take him down with decent speed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice