Kintsugi RP Matchmaker (aka: seeking rps)

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by Void, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Since there was a good idea for this in regular thread, throwing this up here!

You can request a thread, ask if someone wants to do a specific thing, or throw plot ideas at each other!

Just be respectful and do not guilt anyone for not wanting to do a thing please!

• Like x 2
  2. mysubaccount

mysubaccount (Not) A Catboy

Do we have plans for exploring the rest of the Kintsystem yet? Is anybody ready for rping an expedition?

3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Oof I'd love to, but I can't right now! If you give me like two weeks I should be able to get back into the forum rp :D

4. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I would be interested in exploration, especially now we have all the worldbuilding stuff up in magrathea...
    but yeah, pros need a few weeks to plan maybe?

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I would also like to expidition. Someone´s gotta collect all the data.

6. mysubaccount

I'm ok with waiting for people to have time. What kind of planning do we need to do before we do the expedition rp?

7. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Possible route I guess
    semi planning route :D

8. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

I'd like to tag along on SPESS ADVENTURE.

9. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I HEARD ADVENTURE, I WANNA GO (while bringing far more clothing, books, makeup, and mice than are strictly necessary, as per usual Em Adventures.)

• Like x 2
  10. mysubaccount

Hey, so, when are we doing this exploration thing in game time? Not, like, ooc time, but when do I put it down for on the timeline? Calcite's not available to go off-planet the rest of the K-day after Wes: Bump Into a Robot, but after that any time works. But since nobody mentioned an upcoming trip in the first few rps, maybe it's half a Kintsugi month (Moon Moon is the same phase at the beginning of the trip as it is during Wes: Bump Into A Robot), or about 2 Earth Weeks? Does that work for everybody? That's the ic date, not the ooc date. (Any time works for me ooc.)

11. IvyLB

yeah sure that works fine for me? I suppose expedition parties are generally advertised via community radio and then coordinated by sitting around in townhall or where ever via the universally recognizable handsign of 'HERE ME I WANT IN', which is of course, just showing up to the meeting, instead of tweeting about it on the moon's intranet

• Like x 5
  12. mysubaccount

Ok, I put us on the timeline & I'll edit in a link to the thread when we start.

Which planet(s) are we exploring?

• Like x 2
  13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*lurks, feels slightly guilty that she hasn't had time/spoons to make another radio episode, makes a few notes ... *

• Like x 3
  14. mysubaccount

Oooh, a radio special about our adventures in the rest of the system? Seems like that's even bigger news than an invasion!

(By the way, what ever happened to the mini-nonnies who defected?)

• Like x 2
  15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

well we have to have our adventure to report back first! But then yes. Also maybe interviews in the mewspaper.

• Like x 3
  16. mysubaccount

We have a newspaper?

(This is ot enough I'm gonna take my confusion to Kintsugi in SPACE and stop cluttering the matchmaker thread.)

• Like x 1
  17. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

18. IvyLB

i responded already this is gonna be fun :3 tiny frail baby will throw tiny frail baby punches though, do not expect ivy to be a hidden badass, they are thoroughly... scholarly in physique :P

• Like x 1
  19. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Em is joining in, so believe me @IvyLB there will be more than one frail dork in the class.
    Em is a skinny dork with very little mass, most of which is sweaters and mice.

20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Cody might join once she´s found vaguely practical clothing....

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice