Kintsugi Supervillainsonas

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Secret Squirrel, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Started by some comments in another thread, people seem to have fun talking about what they would be if they were a ridiculous cartoon supervillain!

my supervillainsona is less a villain and more an extremely hazardous side character: a brilliant scientist who starts projects and gets distracted partway through, leaving the project to mutate into a super pathogen, become sentient, open a portal to a new dimension, etc etc

What would you be?

• Like x 4
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

• Like x 4
  3. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

make one it's fun : D

• Like x 4
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

• Like x 8
  5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

probably steals stuff as a way of paying for college that's WAY more interesting than waitressing or something.
    runs around in impractically bright clothing (like, cheshire cat pink/purple), which is in the grand supervillain tradition somewhat tiny. (ie crop top and shorts, long socks, something like that)
    Totally wants to be bffs with anyone trying to stop them, or help them, or basically just everyone around them
    makes bad cat puns, glomps people
    Is super problematic for looking twelve while wearing small clothes

• Like x 5
  6. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

I want to be a supervillain but I can't think of a schtick...

• Like x 3
  7. IvyLB

Oh also my supervillainsona mostly robs makeup clothes and jewelry stores, or abducts designers.
    And has a really annoying villainness laugh but refuses to identify as female and has no boobs but hella hips and legs. V problematic.
    They know smartphone-fu which is like martial arts except with a phone and also you take selfies while doing it and most of it is posing
    (I'm making a parody of myself and it's strangely satisfying)

• Like x 9
  8. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

once again, I am an assassin

• Like x 3
  9. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I will be frilly and creepy!

• Like x 7
  10. emythos

( @IvyLB I know, it's so much fun!)
    my supervillainsona refuses to say their gender if people are asking, and just messes with everyone
    and likes to show up behind people and startle them, and steal phones to take selfies on
    you can technically hire them to steal stuff, but you probably have to pay them in makeup/clothing

• Like x 2
  11. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

my supervillainsona is cat-quiet, but at all times. and they use this power to creep up behind people and spook them. then they run off laughing.

• Like x 4
  12. IvyLB

okay but @emythos our supervillainsonas have a whole arc where they have a surprisingly efficient team up going on and devastate town :P

• Like x 3
  13. emythos

yesssssssssssssssssssss
    no makeup store is left untouched
    no clothes store left unrobbed

• Like x 3
  14. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

MY TIME HAS COME. At last, I can truly become the supervillain that a casual description of my job would imply...

I would be that evil scientist in a long coat and knee-high boots. Hair pulled back in a severe bun. Dark lipstick. Probably gloves. She is building a giant orbital laser to zap the Earth's forests and ice caps. Her name is probably Doctor Gauss or Doctor Diode... Doctor Something. Battling through her base will be the season 2 finale and it will end with a trip to space aboard some insanely dangerous improvised vehicle to blow up the satellite.

• Like x 9
  15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

As I said before, I'm a dark magical girl miniboss.

• Like x 8
  16. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

cartoony supervillain dragon me:
    black longcoat, sword, forces the hero to take detours, which coincidentally lead said hero to discover the power of friendship and various people and items necessary to defeat my boss. (because fuck being in charge.)
    fond of cats. ineffectual loner of few words, instead communicates via scoffs and overdone sarcastic remarks.
    shall be redeemed with my dying breath. (there is a super duper difficult to find and complete quest line that has no hint that its connected to me, but completing it will result in me pulling a heel-face turn!) (wait, not a game)

cartoony supervillain me:
    evil overlady. addicted to hot chocolate. secret birth mother of the hero.
    only wants to make the world a better place, but all these idiots clearly dont know whats best for them.
    usually looks like a hippie who fell into a black dye pot, unless in armor

the voice in the back of your head telling you you suck, and should stop.

• Like x 6
  17. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

*arrives late at the party with dunkin donuts*
    my supervillainsona would be that really hot guy who giggles worryingly while blowing things up. with a cute gf or something

• Like x 5
  18. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

• Like x 3
  19. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I volunteer to be a henchman

since I was 7 I've wanted to be a henchman

give me a crowbar and point, and I will remove your obstacle, whether it be cars, buildings, or knees

• Like x 6
  20. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

i offer a personal henchperson post, payment is room and board, free healthcare, three weeks paid holiday, your average low officer's monthly pay, and a pension.
    benefits of the job include travelling, and experience in applied problem-solving

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice