Kiyara Defense Squad

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Kiyarasabel, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Kiyarasabel

Kiyarasabel eats raw coffee grinds; sobs in sexual frustration

Not sure if this is the right place for this but about the nearest I can find for what I'm looking to figure out.

So for the last month I have been doing a lot of hand wringing and introspection, and I have moved from just wanting a group of friends to give me asspats, to realizing that there needs to be some kind of actual support network for people being unfairly targeted by Antis.

I'm mostly trying to think of ways to be accessible without it just being abused to Target those who are already being dogpiled.

Despite my kneejerk reaction of wanting to fight back, I know that it's pointless. So instead I would hope to focus on something like Anon love floods, and spreading reaffirming and formulaic responses to popular anti attacks.

For the past year there have been some very determined people working to isolate me and smear my name, and no matter how hard I tried to explain and defend myself the more harsh the accusations became. I can't even joke about it in most places without being warned and eventually banned, through no action of my own. I have literally been banned from communities as soon as I introduced myself because there are such a fervent opposition to me courtesy of just a handful of people.

One easy thing I'm trying to figure out is a discourse flowchart. I don't think any Antis are actually self aware enough to use it, but it's also for my own sake so I stop digging my hole trying to reason with the unreasonable.

Here's some of the steps I have so far:

Is it an immediate threat?

Is a discourse argument the right solution for resolving it

What are you hoping to accomplish

Will it make a difference

Is it harmful to you or others

• Like x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I like this idea! Especially the anon love thing.

3. Kiyarasabel

Yeah since the first time I heard about Anon hate I took it upon myself to only ever send Anon love.

Or Anon Hat

It's been really difficult to resist sometimes.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Are anon hats particularly fancy hats, or do they come in a variety of styles?

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. Kiyarasabel

Anon hats should always be at random

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice