Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

firegalwosheer.png

• Winner x 6
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I just now realized....wrong hand....

• Witnessed x 1
  3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

gil how ya doin there bud.jpg
    Hey Gil
    are you uh
    you doing ok???

4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Tfw u go on a quest to figure out if a mangaka is a dude or a lady so u know how much guilt u should feel about these anime tiddys

• Agree x 1
  5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

My heart is making a FE3H oc without my input...

• Like x 1
  6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: I just can never get into super het romance stories. They're just rarely compelling
    Me, reading some super fucking cheesy shoujo or webtoon or such and invariably crying: this is ironic. Im too cool and gay for this

• Winner x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Drew a whole sketch of Ada then deviated a bunch during a second sketch so here, have a bust of an angry gal
    adawipsmall.png
    shittywipsketch.png

• Winner x 1
  8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

What if...instead of trying to be a good writer....I just wrote whatever I wanted to.

• Agree x 2
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

What I want to write is, apparently, lots of exposition first figure out how to work it in well later

10. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

hello I love your art, pretty oc!!!! does she have a name?

• Like x 1
  11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Her name is Ada Von Brandt! I drew her once b4- probably on the previous page? She is a part of a legendary family of monster hunters but is kind of the "failure" next to her golden boy twin brother. That is...probably a bad end Ada. Or just a really righteously angry Ada. Or both.

• Like x 1
  12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Dating Game Characters, childhood friends without names edition! You have four childhood friends, one in each of the Others subfactions.

FRIEND A- Always shy and a bit of a hanger on. Quiet, nerdy, sweet, and dead. He went missing a year before the game began, and after scraps of his clothes were found with a franky unreasonable amount of his blood he was declared dead. Everyone is....more then a bit fucked up about this. Little do they know that he was turned into a vampire by a member of the vampire mafia for...reasons I'll figure out

FRIEND B- Always the cool kid, devil may care leader of the group, she's been distant for a few years ever since she secretly found out she's a Changeling. She's been taken in by the City Fae, but since FRIEND A disappeared she's reconnected with the group, not wanting to cause more heartache. She's still having trouble reconnecting with her parents, though.

FRIEND C- Kind of a class clown in their youth, they find it hard to be taken seriously as they grow up. They've always been the kind of fun loving, laid back kid who found it impossible to sit still during class and insisted they're a werewolf. Of course, they actually are one- part of a huge clan that broke away from the fae courts and are now allied with the Goblin Market.

FRIEND D- Always identified as a Problem Child by teachers and family, ze has been obsessed with magic and wizardry since the day ze first heard stories about it. As a kid people thought it was cute (if exhausting), but now when ze is "supposed to be growing up" ze's only getting more and more into it- especially now that ze met some Street Magicians who are showing zir the ropes of something way more real then Harry Potter...

• Winner x 1
  13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ellis.png
    Also a vamp guy, tentatively named Ellis, miiiiiight be merged with childhood friend but I am currently in love with the idea of "vampire waif who's technically middle aged." He heads a band under the control of Vamp Mafia and seems to have given up on most of life. The only thing keeping them going is their hedonism and their deep-seated grudge against the leader of the Knights, who it seems they have a history with.

14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I dknt like... Have any male ocs that arent part of a whole larger story...like no standalones lol. I just need someone to use for animal crossing...

15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

The real question ia...whwre shpuld dating sim be on the scale between life sim and straight visual novel

16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I do like the mystic messenger system of "once you are on their route you get bad endings by encouraging worst impulses/feeding into their issues ect". Question is how long should u have b4 u choose faction, then subfaction, then datemate. If I wanna be fancy then perhaps theres no specific person routes, and ur dialouge and choices on the subfaction route affect all of them, and then maybe other subfactions have general endings depending on how well they're doing...

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

kenzi.png
    fox gal

• Winner x 3
  18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

kezrasketch.png
    sketch of a new dnd character

19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

kezrafin.png
    Finished Kezra Ky'anti! My gf is running a game for family fun night and I am coming along as Experienced Player. She's a glamour bard (because I'm mostly just gonna provide support and last ditch social saves) who got expelled from Drow College because her fiance, a prince, fell in love with a sweet young drow ingenue, a phrase which here means "approximately 100000x better at murder then Kezra." Kezra was framed for bullying her fiance's new love, despite that being absolutely rediculous, and was summarily expelled and also many people want to kill her now. While taking a vacation to "find herself" (and escape her many enemies) she somehow found herself topside, and while it majorly sucks because there's no good alcohol and she has a headache all the time and these??? People???? Do they count as people??? Keep talking at her in- Undercommon? No, no, the other one- but at least she's not dead, so.
    Also she's a total dumbass (int of 6)

• Winner x 2
  20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

kezraeyeless.png
    Welp

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice