1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Extremely dumb video game idea:
    You are a high school student sent to Saturday detention for some reason with a motley collection of other students. Except it turns out that the wierdo teacher who gave you all detention is actually a cultist trying to summon an ancient evil into the world using you as sacrifices. The school is removed from time and space and in like. One years time the great old one will awaken and reap your dead, trapped souls. Your goal is to try to survive via the resources in the school as well as learn enough magic or sacred rituals to save yourselves and by extension the world. Its like strdew valley if it was also a high school sim and shit.

• Like x 2
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I feel like the title should be some kinda take on the breakfast club but im not smart enough to figure out what

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

"Thr Eldritch Club" almost works but the reference isnt quite clear enough there

4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

It woulf be like stardew valley mixed eith a minecraft skyblock mixed with persona moxed with whatever video game it is where you have to interpet the crazed writings of a madman and do dangerous magical expiriments to figure out how to seal away google deep dream anf get back home

5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Story idea: two reincarnations of the same soul are connected across time and space and have to work together to solve time crimes. One is the uptight youngest child of a noble family thats down on their luck, trying to prove themselves. The other is the once golden child of extremely exacting parents who is now a chill but depressed soundcloud musician. The two seem total opposites at first but over time it becomes clear that a lot of their underpinnings are the same, its just the way their environment is different- namely, that they're both fueled like 80% by spite. Think I'll never amount to anything? Fuck you I'm gonna singlehandedly raise this family from the fucking edge. Convinced I'm a genius and planning out my entire life before I'm five? Fuck you I am in fact perfectly ok with living in a shitty apartment with shittier roommates and making just enough to get by.

6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Hot Take but I think Terra's storyline is one of the best written parts in all of Kingdom Hearts

7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

spritewip.png

• Winner x 1
  8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

alexuncolored.png alexcolored.png

• Winner x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I have decided she is Sakura in the far off Teen Times

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Maybe some people would shy away from having a goddess of lust who is also five but, look, even fucked up goddesses gotta have a childhood, and further more,

11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I Have Never Thought Something Out is what I'm saying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice