Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

why dont we, as a culture, have a semi formal to formal written salutation that straddles the tonal line between "you are my closest friend" and "I want to feed you to a pit of lions and watch as they tear you apart"

2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I am watching a video about drawing randomly generated dnd characters and I am suddenly obsessed with the idea of a, like, 80 year old high elf trust fund kid who comes from like a respectable wizarding family and is going thru an edgy barbarian phase

• Like x 1
  3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Idea for a rpg battle system: each character has a genre of instruments, and each instrument/weapon they can get has its own melody. The actual battles are a rhythm game where the more the melodys match up, the more effective they are

• Like x 1
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Like....maybe the beats that u press are only places where the melodies make like. Certain chords or something some sorta system to see if they are discordant lol. So the more in harmony they are the more hits/damage you do

5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Aven is a tiefling and their dad is the devil prince of irresponsibility. He has not yet noticed that the minor demons got bored of raising his child and dumped them on the material plane

6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Hey quick question what is a good 5e class for the youngest of the seven daughters of a fairly minor duke who is just absolutely feral? Barely even a veneer of being functioning. Dirty snarling rat girl with a bow tied around her neck. Tries her best but doesn't understand what people want from her other then perfection. Hates being mocked, unfortunately also very dramatic and rediculous

8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Current thoughts are sorcerer, rogue, or fighter. Feral magic girl, especially in a setting or area where magic is distrusted, is good, but just being an absolute stabchild is also gr8

9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

This vid is absolutrly a+ i love May

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

What if....barbarian

11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

She's like Merida if nobody in Merida's family gave a fuck about her

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ok yeah *def* going w storm herald barbarian

13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Possible names: Innes, Eirlys, Ffion, Haf, Anges (called Nest), Rhian, Tesni, Bronte

14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ok I think my final choice is Innes Bronte Dunbar.

15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Looking at skyrim mods and like.... have cishet dudes ever seen a woman... like I get that their eyes have processed the light reflecting from a woman but have they ever actually seen a woman????

• Witnessed x 2
  16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

My gf (still learning) drove to her grandmas house for family dinner and her little bro was so overdramatic the while time omg

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: is that motherfucker driving outta a cemetary with surfboards strapped to his truck?
    Mom: Sweetheart that's not a cemetary its a gated community.

19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

vullawip.png

• Winner x 1
  20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: Is extremely stressed about the games I am currently running
    Me: Isn't good at politics and especially bad at warfare
    Me: What if....game of thrones type tabletop......please.....
    Me: Is already making the setting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice